Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
I was also wondering about the applications that are in queue. Do they leave the envelopes and everything in the original shipping packaging, or do they take everything out and put it on a shelf marked with all other applications received in that month?

The CIC agent said they leave it in the original shipping packaging, but I'm not so sure...anyone know?

FS

jot1988

Star Member
May 5, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
29 May 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2012
Med's Done....
24 Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26 June 2012 (Received by New Delhi VO on 28 June 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2012
LANDED..........
9 Sep 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
I was APPROVED! Whoooo hoooo!!! The approval for my February 21 application was last Wednesday and I know earlier February applicants haven't heard anything yet but some officers are getting close to March!

She said AOR is by email and approval is usually by mail. Not really true but anyway I can't wait to get my letter! Maybe today.
Congratulations:)

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
Good news Thundersoul. Someone from January had to resend a form and it was fast. He said he called and the agent said no updates and then he got approval 2 weeks later. Another person said they were told to address it to a SPECIFIC officer and that will make it fast. Hope you have a name. If not maybe you should call it get one so it doesn't wait in the general pile.
I don't have a name. They gave me specific instructions to mail it to the Ottawa office, that's it. :\

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
mameelynn said:
I think it is very realistic that they could at least be doing 20 applications a day!! I printed off a hard copy of all the paperwork to fill in by hand ( I had to go to a friend's place to fill it out and print it because we don't have a printer) so that all I had to do was type it in and filling out all of the paperwork (sponsorship and sponsor) and typing out the descriptions of all of our photo's took me about 3 hrs including reading over all the forms and reading over our letters of our relationship. I don't see why it would take them more than 40 mins... they aren't even looking at the person being sponsored papers! I really doubt that when it is all and said and done they are even looking at the average full paperwork from start to PR for more than 5 hours. Break that down into an hourly rate for the $1040 for only a spouse it works out to over $200/hr so how they can say that they need to do budget cuts I don't get it! We are paying for it so if there are more people applying then there is more money coming into the office so they should be hiring more people... This wait is ridiculous!

I so agree with you! I just had to say that.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning all. Hopefully this is the week for some more of us February people. CIC had a good long weekend so hoping they dig in their heels this week and get some more people approved! God is good. FAITH, HOPE, BELIEVE!!!!!

indocan

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 24, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2012
Passport Req..
July 06, 2012<br>ND VO rec'd it..: July 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM: July 30, 2012
rehan1981 said:
My Time Line ,

Dec 2011 - Full Hearing successfull
Jan 2012 - New Delhi Received the Application
Feb 2012 - PPR, PCC and Medical Requested

May 2012 - Waiting Waiting Waiting
rehan1981,

Didn't you had to submit the PCC and Medical at the time of submitting the application? Why are they requesting it again?

indocan

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 24, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ThunderSoul said:
Well in my case, the missing document... the only thing that was missing on it was the word NONE for the children section. They wanted us to re-do it just because of one silly word, even though it was signed.

My wife mailed the form ($50 for express, rip off Cebu mail post rofl). I should receive it hopefully latest tomorrow so that I can mail it ASAP so they can hopefully get it by friday and not monday because monday is really late. Heh... :(
What form number is ThunderSoul talking about? Does anyone know?

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
The additional family information one.

indocan

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 24, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
canadiangirl78 said:
The additional family information one.
Looking at the "additional family information" form it clearly says the following for "Section B CHILDREN". Nowhere in that form says include "NONE". They say " If no children are listed in Section B, read and sign below."... doesn't signing that part confirms that I have NO children? Anyways.. I understand it is not a question I can address here but the way they word it and expect a different answer is kinda annoying for everyone.

This is what the form says:

If no children are listed in Section B, read and sign below.

I certify that I do not have any children, either natural or adopted.

Signature _______________________________

mroliveland

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Last night I was able to log into my E-CAS.

It says application received on Feb 13. (this is in contrast to my mail tracking records which shows that the package delivered on Feb 10).

No e-mail or letter was received. No decision regarding the sponsorship has been taken yet.

People usually get their acknowledgement of receipt along their sponsorship approval through the e-mail.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012

Jafffna

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Watreloo
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 March 2012
AOR Received.
04 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 June 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
indocan said:
Looking at the "additional family information" form it clearly says the following for "Section B CHILDREN". Nowhere in that form says include "NONE". They say " If no children are listen in Section B, read and sign below."... doesn't signing that part confirms that I have NO children? Anyways.. I understand it is not a question I can address here but the way they word it and expect a different answer is kinda annoying for everyone.

If no children are listen in Section B, read and sign below.

i guess few of us did not put NONE... including myself.. but now i asked my wife to send it again..in case if they ask us...

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
indocan said:
Looking at the "additional family information" form it clearly says the following for "Section B CHILDREN". Nowhere in that form says include "NONE". They say " If no children are listen in Section B, read and sign below."... doesn't signing that part confirms that I have NO children? Anyways.. I understand it is not a question I can address here but the way they word it and expect a different answer is kinda annoying for everyone.

If no children are listen in Section B, read and sign below.

I know. They should have been more specific about writing NONE. I believe somewhere else in the application it says to put n/a in empty spaces and not leave anything blank. I think it is just this form they are picky about because if you don't list the family members, you can NEVER EVER sponsor them so it is a big deal. They have probably had the issue where someone signs simply because there is a spot for a signature and doesn't realize they are signing that they have no children even though they do have unaccompanying children they thought they weren't supposed to list but may wish to sponsor in the future.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
mroliveland said:
Last night I was able to log into my E-CAS.

It says application received on Feb 13. (this is in contrast to my mail tracking records which shows that the package delivered on Feb 10).

No e-mail or letter was received. No decision regarding the sponsorship has been taken yet.

People usually get their acknowledgement of receipt along their sponsorship approval through the e-mail.
Several people have gotten email AORs and snail mail approvals. I am waiting for my snail mail approval. I called and they confirmed it had been mailed. Keep checking your ecas for DECISION MADE and then call CIC for the decision. I got approval a week after my AOR.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Jafffna said:
i guess few of us did not put NONE... including myself.. but now i asked my wife to send it again..in case if they ask us...
Don't sent it until you have a UCI number or they request it. Because they will just return it as they won't know where your application is. The officer dealing with your file may not ask for it.