Nov 21, 2018
Ielts Timeline

1st attempt - 28 July LRWS - 8,7.5,6.5,7.5

2nd attempt - 29 Sept LRWS - 9,8,6.5,7

3RD attempt - 1st Nov LRWS- 9,9,6.5,7

4TH attempt - 14 Feb LRWS - 9,9,7.5,7

FINALLY M DONE WITH IELTS
It was a depressing and painful journey I but m glad it's over,

To all those who r not getting that 0.5 extra don't go for revaluation go for another exam u will definetly get, its all about luck

I ll post the letter which I felt was my plus point in exam..

Nov 21, 2018
Dear John,

Hi there! Hope this letter finds you in the pink of your health. It's been so long since we last met. How about watching a movie together?

A couple of days back, i saw the trailer of " URI- The surgical strike", and i found it really interesting. It's about a mission carried out by Indian army in year 2016, against suspected militants of Pakistan.

Considering the level of Patriotism you have in your heart, this movie certainly demands your time and attention. Oh wait! i forgot to tell you that the regiment of army which conducted the strike was the one in which your father had served for 25 years as an army men. It'll inject a great sense of pride in you.

Well, i won't bother you to arrange tickets, As a member of PAYTM, i'll be getting online tickets at discounted price. Is'nt it a great deal ?Let's catch up on Monday by 7 Pm at George street.Let me know if you want me to pick you up.

Do take out time, i am super excited

Lots of love
abc

kapilsavaliya

Feb 25, 2019
Ielts Timeline

To all those who r not getting that 0.5 extra don't go for revaluation go for another exam u will definetly get, its all about luck

Hi !!
can you give some suggestion for IELTS exams ?
Which documents i have to prepare for good IELTS bands ?
because i got only 5.5 bands so i want to take exam once again !!

Ash-20

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Dear John,

Hi there! Hope this letter finds you in the pink of your health. It's been so long since we last met. How about watching a movie together?

A couple of days back, i saw the trailer of " URI- The surgical strike", and i found it really interesting. It's about a mission carried out by Indian army in year 2016, against suspected militants of Pakistan.

Considering the level of Patriotism you have in your heart, this movie certainly demands your time and attention. Oh wait! i forgot to tell you that the regiment of army which conducted the strike was the one in which your father had served for 25 years as an army men. It'll inject a great sense of pride in you.

Well, i won't bother you to arrange tickets, As a member of PAYTM, i'll be getting online tickets at discounted price. Is'nt it a great deal ?Let's catch up on Monday by 7 Pm at George street.Let me know if you want me to pick you up.

Do take out time, i am super excited

Lots of love
abc
Your writing skills are really good. With my very simple writing I have got 7.5 from bc as well as idp. But somehow when I get desired band in listening my wirting drops. I don’t what criteria’s they have

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
Ielts Timeline

My first attempt: LRWS 7.5 7 7 7 - (0.5 point in listening )
Second: LRWS: 7.5 8 7 7 - (0.5 point in listening!!)
And today: LRWS: 8.5 8.5 6.5 8.5 = overall 8 . (0.5 point in writing)
---
Congratulations! Well-deserved. I think for exam takers like us, it's 15% luck! that 0.5 deciding point is definitely luck!