Oct 21, 2019
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Manila
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2020
Lodged my paperbased application on Feb. 12 (VFS Makati, Philippines).
Medical passed on March 5.
Received BVL on Nov. 5.

My school was one of the first colleges to have their COVID readiness plan approved. Why is the final decision taking so long?

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Received BVL on Nov. 5.

My school was one of the first colleges to have their COVID readiness plan approved. Why is the final decision taking so long?
Did you get the AIP?
I applied on March 19th. Only medical updated in September and no update afte that. Have not even received the AIP.

samsepiol

Oct 21, 2019
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Manila
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2020
Did you get the AIP?
I applied on March 19th. Only medical updated in September and no update afte that. Have not even received the AIP.
AIPs are only for online based application. Mine was paperbased so I didnt get an AIP.

Dreamsandhopes4ca

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Received BVL on Nov. 5.

I applied with a complete fil online on march 11th. Biometrics were done on march 16th. Recieved AIP on august 13th.Started online classes in sept. Got BVL on oct 30th. No update after that. Its really frustrating.

samsepiol

Oct 21, 2019
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Manila
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2020
Mine was paper based submitted complete application Feb and I got AIP
Which country are you from? In my country, they didn't start processing paper applications until around (i think) late September.

samsepiol

Oct 21, 2019
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Manila
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2020
I applied with a complete fil online on march 11th. Biometrics were done on march 16th. Recieved AIP on august 13th.Started online classes in sept. Got BVL on oct 30th. No update after that. Its really frustrating.
It really is frustrating. 9 months of waiting already. And deadline for deferral in my school is Nov. 20, so if I don't get any message from IRCC then I might have to defer again.

Reactions: proceso

Dreamsandhopes4ca

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
It really is frustrating. 9 months of waiting already. And deadline for deferral in my school is Nov. 20, so if I don't get any message from IRCC then I might have to defer again.
My medical is expiring on nov 28th. I dont have fee refund option. Praying and waiting for a positive response.

ASTONMARTIN0614

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
Received BVL on Nov. 5.

Hi, im also from the Phils.Applied on the 28th Jan. Got my 1st stage approval last August. after that i have received no update