+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb/March 2021 applicants from Pakistan (SDS)

SohailArif

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hello, kindly share your profiles and progress on application.
Mine:
Submitted:1st march.
Bio: 4th March.
Medical passed: 22 march.
Eligibility started:24 march.
Ghost update:26 march and eligibility revoked, back to same old status. Anyone else faced the same issue?
Kindly connect.

deadpoolzj92

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Hello, kindly share your profiles and progress on application.
Mine:
Submitted:1st march.
Bio: 4th March.
Medical passed: 22 march.
Eligibility started:24 march.
Ghost update:26 march and eligibility revoked, back to same old status. Anyone else faced the same issue?
Kindly connect.
Aoa. My profile is listed below:

Submitted: 3rd March 2021
Bio: 9th March 2021 (updated same day)
Medical Passed: 22nd March 2021
Eligibility started: 24th March 2021
Ghost update: 26th March (Eligibility status rolled back just like yours to initial state)

I'm from Pakistan too.

Reactions: SohailArif

SohailArif

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020

Ghost update: 26th March (Eligibility status rolled back just like yours to initial state)

I'm from Pakistan too.
Same updates, do you have any info why they rolled it back to old status ?

SohailArif

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020

I'm from Pakistan too.
Absolutely no idea. I was quite surprised as to why did the eligibility roll back. I don't know what is going on with our applications.
Same here. Since then no update nothing and no one is answering to it as well. Strange thing :( Same happened with my friend too. Same Timeline.

deadpoolzj92

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021

Same here. Since then no update nothing and no one is answering to it as well. Strange thing :( Same happened with my friend too. Same Timeline.
I suppose they're going to process our applications slower now that the average processing time for Pakistan has reached 25 weeks. All we can do is hope for the best now.

• Sad

Wajihashahid0

Aug 19, 2020
Applied 5th march
Biometrics updated 11th march
Medical passed 16th march
Eligibility started 16th march.

Waiting.
SDS fully funded phd program with SOWP and visit visa for son. Their application is still stuck to biometrics update only.

razahassan

Apr 2, 2021
Did your counselors tell you guys that this is a major problem faced by people applying for a student permit in Canada? Because my counselor told me this and I am thinking of other options but I pray that you guys get yours on time.

deadpoolzj92

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Did your counselors tell you guys that this is a major problem faced by people applying for a student permit in Canada? Because my counselor told me this and I am thinking of other options but I pray that you guys get yours on time.
Did our counselors tell us what exactly?

sdsip7s

Mar 4, 2021
Pakistani applications are being processed very slowly. I have applied on 29 Jan 2021. No update yet, not even medical. I have raised concern to foreign ministry via PM Portal and send an email to migration section in Canadian Consulate Pakistan to expedite Pakistani Study applications. If anyone has any other portal where we all can log in our complaint of processing delay of more than 20 days. Please mention it here. I strongly believe that this delay will not be rectified on our level via webforms. It needs to be escalated to the concern ministry level so that they would talk to IRCC or use their defined channel.
What do you think guys??