+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEB , MAR 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
hello guys! I thought I should post it here to share some information I know about the PNP paper base program. I sent my application to the Sydney office on April 6, 2021. Since I recently got my PR from the CEC program, I called in and asked about my PNP application status and wished to withdraw it. The agent told me that my file is already in the system and she gave me a temporary file number, she said most of the paper base PNP applications sent in before May 2021 should have a temporary file number by now, you can call them and ask for it if you want to. Once you have your temporary file number, you can send them webforms to add documents or submit upfront medical to speed up the process.

Just wanted to share some information that I know, hope it will help! And good luck to everyone! Good news is coming soon!

dgnile3888

Aug 22, 2018
hello guys! I thought I should post it here to share some information I know about the PNP paper base program. I sent my application to the Sydney office on April 6, 2021. Since I recently got my PR from the CEC program, I called in and asked about my PNP application status and wished to withdraw it. The agent told me that my file is already in the system and she gave me a temporary file number, she said most of the paper base PNP applications sent in before May 2021 should have a temporary file number by now, you can call them and ask for it if you want to. Once you have your temporary file number, you can send them webforms to add documents or submit upfront medical to speed up the process.

Just wanted to share some information that I know, hope it will help! And good luck to everyone! Good news is coming soon!
Thank you for sharing the information, I got my temp file number few weeks ago, after reading your post thinking to do medical. I am worried because my WP is expiring on Dec 1st 2021. Not sure what to do as my employer does not support for letter.

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Thank you for sharing the information, I got my temp file number few weeks ago, after reading your post thinking to do medical. I am worried because my WP is expiring on Dec 1st 2021. Not sure what to do as my employer does not support for letter.
is you province want you to work for same company until you get pr or you can work any company. if you can work any company you apply open brige permit

dgnile3888

Aug 22, 2018
is you province want you to work for same company until you get pr or you can work any company. if you can work any company you apply open brige permit
I am inland with dependent, on nomination letter it says no restrictions on employment, but can I apply without AOR for BOWP? Thank you!