+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEB , MAR 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

sylarnos

Nov 24, 2019
Hi guys,
My AR was in March. But my Provincial Nomination has expired in July...
I'm still waiting for AOR without a TFN..

Will my application still be valid by the time they get to my application package?
Thanks (I'm assuming I'm not the only case since all Provincial Nomination only valid for 6 months.. and their processing to for a AOR definitely takes more than 6 months..)

Last edited:

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Hi guys,
My AR is in March. But my Provincial Nomination expired in July...

Will my application still be valid by the time they get to my application package?
Thanks (I'm assuming I'm not the only case since all Provincial Nomination only valid for 6 months.. and their processing definitely takes more than 6 months..)
6 months are the time u need to submit the fedral application, it have nothing to do now with anything as long as u submitted your application to IRCC.

Reactions: sylarnos

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi guys,

Thanks (I'm assuming I'm not the only case since all Provincial Nomination only valid for 6 months.. and their processing to for a AOR definitely takes more than 6 months..)
Yes, it is still valid because it was valid at the time they receive your document in their office. No worries about that, at all

Reactions: sylarnos

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Hi guys,

you send webform and get temporily file number

sylarnos

Nov 24, 2019
Just called the IRCC.

My AR was Mar 11, I was just told they have created the TFN for me this very month (without me asking), which means they started unpacking the applications submitted in March

Reactions: jcbca

haohaohao87

Jan 26, 2021
Guys, how did you check your Temporary file numbers since the call centre agents said they could not check application status due to Afghanistan issue.

Jane Ogbu

Jul 1, 2020
Does anyone have idea of SINP nomination, which month(AR) are they processing now and giving nomination now? Are they even attending to outlanders?