+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEB , MAR 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Google_zra

Sep 17, 2021
Well ! As a matter of fact I tied to call them and sent web form as well. On the phone they told me last month that my information is not on the system and on web form they said that they are busy with Afghanistan. So no temporary file number for me and now no means of contact till the Afghanistan issue is resolved.
Can you share the number you called? And how can I send a Web form as I don't have uci number and application number?

Jane Ogbu

Jul 1, 2020
I called ircc today morning at 8 32 am... They asked my uci and other details and asked if i have tfn or not.... They gave me tfn and confirmed that ur filed was received at 27 January 2021
Is your stream under Express entry or occupation in demand? Mine is OID and I received application number immediately I submitted my application and my status changed to AR. So pls this tfn you guys talk about, does it apply to only EE??

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello

I applied feb 12 anyone gotten refund after approval from another PR category. I Am not able to request refund on payment portal