+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEB , MAR 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hi folks,

My friend submitted his PR package in March, 2021, and he has not received his File number yet. In the meantime, he found some mistakes on the form upon his dependent's schedule a. He mistakenly missed to fill out the one of the activity sections (should have been written as Studying) (all others filled without empty). He was so shocked and tried to reach the IRCC, and he just sent an webform attaching the revised form.

Do you guys think that his package will be returned not accepting the webform request?

The package has not been returned yet.
Hi .. I think it should not be returned. The principal applicants details should be properly filled and the webform should help. I have also submitted my application in March 2021 and have some spelling mistakes nothing major. You can also ask him to try and get the temporary file number and then send webform, that’s what I am trying to get at the moment. Rest someone experienced can pitch in and let us know. Thanks

Vics

Apr 12, 2020
Hi, any idea for the current AOR status? Have they fast paced anything OR we still have to wait for another three/four months (the last update for AOR in this thread is of November 2020)?

Vics

Apr 12, 2020
Hey, how did you get the temporary file number for your application? I have also tried to reach IRCC but they didn't provide me any temporary file number. My work permit is about to expire in next four months or so and if getting temporary file number can help to extend this and also convert it to open work permit?

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hey, how did you get the temporary file number for your application? I have also tried to reach IRCC but they didn't provide me any temporary file number. My work permit is about to expire in next four months or so and if getting temporary file number can help to extend this and also convert it to open work permit?
Temporary file number just means that our file is entered in the system and is waiting to be allotted to an officer who would check compliance and give us an AOR. I had a similar case and now I have applied for employer specific work permit as my WP support letter from BC PNP was expiring.

Reactions: soccer_007

Prcandidate10

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Ontario
Category........
PNP
I saw someone msg in whats app pnp paperbased group who applied via online portal on April 21 got Aor on Aug 5 today ,how lucky they are .
One of my known applied paper based pnp application through new online portal on April 16 2021. He got pr portal email yesterday