+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEB , MAR 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

SamSam888

Star Member
Jan 29, 2022
Hi guys

AR was Apr 12, 2021
AOR March 2, 2022
Medical passed March 2 by upfront
No need for Bio
After March 2 until today nothing happened on my case. BCPNP paper-based inland.
is that usual? Any recommendation?

polarbear_1

Jan 26, 2022
An update on my process.
PAL received on March 16, 2022

Timeline:
PNP Manitoba - Inland
TFN: September 22, 2021 (4195)
AR: March 2, 2021
AOR: February 15, 2022 (after 11.5 months)
PAL: March 16, 2022
Biometrics approved.
Medical exam passed: February 15, 2022
Dependents: 1

Reactions: littlebug

ytchuang0720

Feb 27, 2021
AR: September 2020
AOR: April, 2022

“Hello everyone:

I have a few questions about the online system. I hope that someone can help me clarify my confusion. I have received AOR (4/22, 2022) from IRCC and successfully linked my application to my online account (GCKey). My questions are as follows:
  • The IRCC agent asked me to resubmit a form (missing information in the form) via my online account, but I cannot find the place where I can upload the updated form. Can someone tell me where can I upload files via online account system?
  • Under the section “Documents submitted by the client”, all columns are empty. That is, I cannot see any files I sent to IRCC. Is it normal? Or it is because I have to submit the missing information requested, then I am able to see the files sent in the online system?
Thank you all for your kindly help. “

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
AR: September 2020
AOR: April, 2022

“Hello everyone:

I have a few questions about the online system. I hope that someone can help me clarify my confusion. I have received AOR (4/22, 2022) from IRCC and successfully linked my application to my online account (GCKey). My questions are as follows:
  • The IRCC agent asked me to resubmit a form (missing information in the form) via my online account, but I cannot find the place where I can upload the updated form. Can someone tell me where can I upload files via online account system?
  • Under the section “Documents submitted by the client”, all columns are empty. That is, I cannot see any files I sent to IRCC. Is it normal? Or it is because I have to submit the missing information requested, then I am able to see the files sent in the online system?
Thank you all for your kindly help. “
Hi .. if your online account does not show any tab to upload documents then you will have to submit your documents through webform or you have the option to send the documents through courier. You would have got all the information on the mail sent by the officer.
Hope it helps.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Sometimes that help you to aor or know about ur application
No it doesn't....... and if it does, it's only deep into the process for things like criminality, and even then they can only tell you generally what they're doing.....

IRCC won't magically speed up your application because you call them....

Calling the IRCC won't get you an AOR...

An IRCC phone agent can't do anything to affect your process....

Everyone here needs to realize that they're not special - unless you're Ukrainian or Afghani, the IRCC doesn't give a shit about you....

Some people have been waiting 15 months for simply an AOR....

Leave them alone so they can take more important calls....

Reactions: buddhika84

tb16

Sep 30, 2021
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Any update after Jan/Feb AOR please?