+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb and march applicant PPR starting Feb 1,2021

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Simple. They generated the bvl in April but haven't processed the ppr due to lock down and vfs operational limitation. the process completely changed when resumed the operation post 1st lock down. Your must be on SDS. So don't worry and depressed.
Oh i get it now. Btw my application is online and i’m in regular stream and I applied thru agency. Really hoping to come out my PPR this week.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Canada govt. is expecting the complete lock down until end of this month or mid of march and open for operations completely as economic opportunity cost of this lock down is hunting them. They are planning not to go phase wise relaxation anymore. Hence to recover economy, they allow more immigrants starting April. They working to ensure that cases are under control pre-relaxation announcement. Ground reality is, not much control in Canada other than shops shut down. Could see regular traffic in the roads of Ontario.

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Canada govt. is expecting the complete lock down until end of this month or mid of march and open for operations completely as economic opportunity cost of this lock down is hunting them. They are planning not to go phase wise relaxation anymore. Hence to recover economy, they allow more immigrants starting April. They working to ensure that cases are under control pre-relaxation announcement. Ground reality is, not much control in Canada other than shops shut down. Could see regular traffic in the roads of Ontario.
Really hoping that they prioritize now all the applications before lockdown. Coz it’s really depressing while waiting.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
My medical and bio are already passed before lockdown start. Its all been updated.
Then you are good to go. Just a matter of time. You will hear it hopefully this week. They were locking PPR for Web form had to be released by vfs. Now its the time.

Mudasir sarrang

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Same here that’s what i’m thinking. But it keeps me wondering why did i just receive my BVL last Jan 21 2021 and it was dated April 29 2020 it’s really confusing.
It is common with applicants now because situation is so complicated... May be they have issued you ppr but they didn't send you , maybe you get now....their system is under pressure of tones of applications...some people are getting final decision in 2 months and others are waiting since January 2020.
Just be happy...
It could be worse, it could be better

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Then you are good to go. Just a matter of time. You will hear it hopefully this week. They were locking PPR for Web form had to be released by vfs. Now its the time.
Yes praying and hoping to receive it this week. It’s been 12 days since i got my BVL so its kinda frustrating too.

Mudasir sarrang

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Simple. They generated the bvl in April but haven't processed the ppr due to lock down and vfs operational limitation. the process completely changed when resumed the operation post 1st lock down. Your must be on SDS. So don't worry and depressed.
exactly..

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
It is common with applicants now because situation is so complicated... May be they have issued you ppr but they didn't send you , maybe you get now....their system is under pressure of tones of applications...some people are getting final decision in 2 months and others are waiting since January 2020.
Just be happy...
It could be worse, it could be better
Yes im just really stressed about it because it’s almost a year since i’ve lodged my application but happy at the same time coz finally i got an update which is the BVL that i received last Jan 21

• Love
Reactions: Mudasir sarrang

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Any updates? Lodged my application on Feb 2020 and It’s been a month since i got my BVL. This is so frustrating.

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hey guys! Still no PPR for me after 52days of receiving BVL. I emailed my visa office and reply to my email it says that i need to do my Biometrics but it’s already completed before lockdown so I send via webform and email them again the details regarding my BVL. Is that a good sign? Btw applied last year Feb 2020

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
(Family of 5 - Mother and 4 children. Spouse not travelling with us)

Intake: May 2021
Medical: Upfront (4th Feb 2021)
Stream: Non-SDS
Applied: 2nd Feb 2021
BIL: 4th Feb 2021
Bio Done: 8th Feb 2021
Bio Completed: 11th Feb 2021
Medical Passed:
  • For 3 kids - 11th February 2021
  • For Me - 26th February 2021
  • For 4th kid (toddler) - 11th March 2021
Eligibility started: 11th March 2021
ADR: 16th March.
  • Requested for PCC. I didn’t include in app - wasn’t part of checklist.
  • Requested for Non-accompanying parental consent for one of the kids - I uploaded this with app, but the document couldn’t be opened by VO.
BVL:
PPR:

I have applied for my PCC and should get it next week. I emailed IRCC to inquire why I was being requested for PCC as it wasn't part of the checklist on my application form. I got this response the next day:

Good day Client,

Further documentation is requested from the applicant, for review. The officer would like to make a final decision but is awaiting on the Police certificate.

Thank you

Kind regards

Migration Section | Service de migration (NO)
High Commission of Canada in South Africa | Haut-commissariat du Canada en Afrique du Sud
Government of Canada Gouvernement du Canada
pretimmigration@international.gc.ca
www.canadainternational.gc.ca/southafrica-afriquedusud/

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
All you old applicants from Feb/Mar 2020, kindly tell me, is passing an upfront medical under regular/non-SDS stream is a positive sign or means nothing? eligibility also started the same day as the medical passed.

tanyajames

Nov 29, 2019
Hi guys

We had received our biometric invitation letter in march 2020. However due to lockdown and limited operations of VFS we weren't able to complete biometrics. With the VFS currently open for PR applicants we received the slot on 3rd week of March and we completed our biometrics. Would like to know what would be the approximate timeline to get call for PPR. If there is any one who have received passport call of PR applicant after March 2021
Kindly share your informations.