+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 24th 2016 - Cut off 453 points - Invitations sent - 1,484

swordfish485

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
pavanvk said:
I received my invite one and half hour ago. You guys should be getting one with in few hours. CIC will send invites for everyone who is 453 and above with in 24 hours.
pavanvk, did you try to open the pdf file with the ITA's letter? I can't. It keeps saying that the pdf file has an error and I have to download it again. But it doesn't work.

dadbangalore

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
27-02-2017
Received email as well. @Gokulguruprasad: Trust you will receive soon bro in few hours...trust CIC is not doing any mistakes for 479.

swordfish485

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
dadbangalore said:
Received email as well. @Gokulguruprasad: Trust you will receive soon bro in few hours...trust CIC is not doing any mistakes for 479.
dadbangalore, did you try to open the pdf file with the ITA's letter? I can't. It keeps saying that the pdf file has an error and I have to download it again. But it doesn't work.

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
dadbangalore said:
Got mine too. By email as well as on the CIC account. Started filling out the PR form.

Just the old EE form got bigger with new stuff added to it :)

dadbangalore

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
27-02-2017
Kool bro. Yea PDF opens bro. Congratulations

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
kashish948 said:
why are they not giving the points promised for siblings staying in canada!???
I know. Even I'm waiting for this.its high time

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
aditik15 said:
I know. Even I'm waiting for this.its high time
I think may be you guys can write to liberal party about it, as it was one of their promises, I hope they will reply positively! Good luck

BalaJi-2015

May 23, 2015
Congrats to all who have got their ITAs. We got our's today for CRS 456. Our profile is with a consultant. Our profile expires on this March 5,2016. We don't want to continue with this consultant since he is asking for another $2000 to continue to use the service for the next year for submitting documents and getting PR. Do we need to create another new profile? Will the agent give us the same profile with the login details? Will it affect the ITA that we've got? Please guide us in this.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
BalaJi-2015 said:
Congrats to all who have got their ITAs. We got our's today for CRS 456. Our profile is with a consultant. Our profile expires on this March 5,2016. We don't want to continue with this consultant since he is asking for another $2000 to continue to use the service for the next year for submitting documents and getting PR. Do we need to create another new profile? Will the agent give us the same profile with the login details? Will it affect the ITA that we've got? Please guide us in this.
$2000 for an immigration consultant is a lot!

If you want to part ways with the consultant, you should definitely ensure that you don't lose your ITA in the process since it's not clear when the threshold will be down to 456 the next time. First of all: Legally, you have all the rights to bid the consultant good bye and proceed on your own, even if there are outstanding fees etc. The consultant might still be entitled to some of the fees (depends on your contract) but in any case he can't keep you from your profile.

This is what you can do:
The straightforward way is to ask the consultant for the login details to your profile.
If he refuses to do so, I think you can use the feature "Link an existing application to this account" in MyCIC, i.e. create a completely NEW MyCIC account and after login choose that option. It will ask you for many details (date of birth, names, ID of language test, passport number, place of birth etc) and in the end, the application will be moved from the consultant's account to your account.

Please note: I have never done this but according to the CIC website this is how it should work. I am also not certain, if the ITA is also transferred or only the Express Entry profile which would mean that you have to wait for an new ITA.
So again: No guarantee. This description right here is only based on common sense. See here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=850&top=23