+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2023 Citizenship Test Takers Thread

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
I don't think it matters that much which month you applied for Citizenship but which month you actually took your test.

My Citizenship Test got completed on 2023. Feb 2nd.
Online Application.
My LPP is still in progress.

Anybody else who gave their test this Feb, please share if your LPP got completed

RoRo88

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
I don't think it matters that much which month you applied for Citizenship but which month you actually took your test.

My Citizenship Test got completed on 2023. Feb 2nd.
Online Application.
My LPP is still in progress.

Anybody else who gave their test this Feb, please share if your LPP got completed
I’m waiting too. Did test Feb 6, completed on tracker Feb 10

Dulce0304

Mar 26, 2023
Need help! Yesterday took my test! Computer has 2 cámara one in the front one in the back.
when I start the test the cámara in the front didn’t work only the one on the back, after 4 minutes I decide to sat in front of the mirror and took the test like that, but the cámara wasn’t stable was up and down. Do my test will be invalid because of this? I got 16/20

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Send them an email informing them this and explaining the situation. Maybe, they will let you retake the test.

This is the official email you get after completing the test.

Thank you for completing the test!

This score is
  • temporary
  • not your official test result
If we suspect or know you have cheated
  • we may decide your test is invalid
  • an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) official will follow up with you
In the upcoming months, we will
  • review and confirm your official test result
  • contact you with next steps

Need help! Yesterday took my test! Computer has 2 cámara one in the front one in the back.
when I start the test the cámara in the front didn’t work only the one on the back, after 4 minutes I decide to sat in front of the mirror and took the test like that, but the cámara wasn’t stable was up and down. Do my test will be invalid because of this? I got 16/20

Dulce0304

Mar 26, 2023
Send them an email informing them this and explaining the situation. Maybe, they will let you retake the test.

This is the official email you get after completing the test.

Thank you for completing the test!

This score is
  • temporary
  • not your official test result
If we suspect or know you have cheated
  • we may decide your test is invalid
  • an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) official will follow up with you
In the upcoming months, we will
  • review and confirm your official test result
  • contact you with next steps
So you have an email that I can’t contact them please?

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
I would be surprised if anyone from February 2023 applicants got their LPP cleared by now. According to the Google sheet database, it takes about a month or so after completing the test. It might be even longer. It could be faster on some exceptional occasions.

mogzy911

Jan 18, 2018
Does getting a test invite actually mean that the application is going well ? Or is it a generic automatic thing to get an invite even though its still processing?