+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2014 Citizenship applications - Start to finish forum

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A guy who sent his application on 29 January got his ecase updated! Very soon we February applicants will start the show. Stay tuned
:D

Iftikhar123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
kelshaer said:
A guy who sent his application on 29 January got his ecase updated! Very soon we February applicants will start the show. Stay tuned
:D

Congrats they are working on Feb 3rd 2014 Any one got Aor or ecas updated

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MR Stephen Harper said:
Please stop lieing,CIC is processing applications received UP TO JANUARY. 22nd! And you said earlier you submitted your application in February of this year and it was returned!Please;stop fabricating and lieing AGAIN!Applications sent and received in FEBRUARY 2014 HAVE NOT BEEN OPENED TO BEGIN PROCESSING YET So you wont receive anything yet from CIC since they are still processing applications received up to January 22nd . Stop misleading with your lies
I am not telling lies. If you check the January 2014 applicants forum or the excel sheet you will know who is lying. The applicant nickname is ARK. Also there is another one called vmax92 whose application was received 28 jan and his ecas updated on 16 march. Other thing is that my first application was returned due to wrong fees. It was received on Feb 6 and returned in less than two weeks and I am not the only feb applicant who got his application returned very soon because of wrong fees. BTW, it is "Lying" not "Lieing". Have a good day. :)

kiddaa

Nov 10, 2011
kelshaer said:
I am not telling lies. If you check the January 2014 applicants forum or the excel sheet you will know who is lying. The applicant nickname is ARK. Also there is another one called vmax92 whose application was received 28 jan and his ecas updated on 16 march. Other thing is that my first application was returned due to wrong fees. It was received on Feb 6 and returned in less than two weeks and I am not the only feb applicant who got his application returned very soon because of wrong fees. BTW, it is "Lying" not "Lieing". Have a good day. :)
To add to your comments IamAlbertan whose application arrived on February 03, 2014 confirmed in the January 2014 application - timeline page that a cic representative indicated that his AOR was already sent on March 21 and that ecas is not always updated promptly. Below is his quote for your reference.

IamAlbertan said:
I just called CIC and they informed me that they just mailed my AOR and booklet on March 21 so I can expect it anytime soon in my mailbox. Regarding ecas, the lady told me that it is too early to check it at this point. It is not promptly updated by CIC. I hope this answered your question.