ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
hi there,can feb2008 london visa office fsw applicants please communicate.just want to establish an idea about timeline.thanx.looking forward to quick response!

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
ash73 said:
hi there,can feb2008 london visa office fsw applicants please communicate.just want to establish an idea about timeline.thanx.looking forward to quick response!
Hi Ash,
Nov2007 to Feb2008 Applicants - NO News, No communication from CIC London, No documents update letter received by any applicant yet.
Nobody seems to have a clue with regards to the "fate" of the application of these applicants.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
schwarzeradler said:
Hi Ash,
Nov2007 to Feb2008 Applicants - NO News, No communication from CIC London, No documents update letter received by any applicant yet.
Nobody seems to have a clue with regards to the "fate" of the application of these applicants.
HI

Yeah i wonder what is happening in favor of 2007 Applocants...are they going to finalize in next 50 years? or nay be 100... :eek:

PalNP

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Hi Nectar,applied for my caips thru my friend in canada on 30th march.how soon i can expect a response,also should i as well send a file update inquiry to london office?...the cic website says in process and we startes your process on feb29 2008.what to do and expect now??

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
I applied 2007 in singapur visa office and still waiting for medical last 14 month.No news.
any body know what happen in our luck?

saber

Mar 13, 2011
I deposited my folder immigartion English Embassy flap and I as the date of receipt on 22/02/2008 Updated on hold, yesterday I received an email from the embassy here is the Message:
Dear

Your application for permanent residence under the skilled worker category is being processed.

Following new government guidelines on the treatment of federal skilled workers, we inform you that the treatment time was extended and your file will not be processed during the year 2011.

If you wish to withdraw your application, please notify us in writing. We remind you that the processing fee can be refunded if the review of your file has not started. If you want to keep your request, we thank you for being patient (e) and keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Please accept, Madam, Sir, the assurances of our distinguished sentiments.

Immigration Service
Canadian Embassy
31, rue Hamza B.P. 709
Agdal Rabat MOROCCO ..
E-mail: rabat.immigration @ international.gc.ca Web site: www.maroc.gc.ca

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
saber said:
I deposited my folder immigartion English Embassy flap and I as the date of receipt on 22/02/2008 Updated on hold, yesterday I received an email from the embassy here is the Message:
Dear

Your application for permanent residence under the skilled worker category is being processed.

Following new government guidelines on the treatment of federal skilled workers, we inform you that the treatment time was extended and your file will not be processed during the year 2011.

If you wish to withdraw your application, please notify us in writing. We remind you that the processing fee can be refunded if the review of your file has not started. If you want to keep your request, we thank you for being patient (e) and keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Immigration Service
Canadian Embassy
31, rue Hamza B.P. 709
Agdal Rabat MOROCCO ..
Hi,
Thanks for posting this Man Are they now sending this to all old applicants? Did you enquire about your case status? Are they going to refund your fee or not, or better said , "Why do they have to remind you that the processing fee can be refunded if the review of your file has not started". Has the processing started now or not?
Well, I am more than happy to withdraw my case and forget about the "Canadian Dream", as long as they refund the application fee of 5 members+RPRF which I paid altogether.
(obviously the whole system seems to be in Chaos, both immigration wise and the government itself), and I am now more sure than ever before, that it cannot be better than UK, Germany etc.)

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
schwarzeradler said:
Hi,
Thanks for posting this Man Are they now sending this to all old applicants? Did you enquire about your case status? Are they going to refund your fee or not, or better said , "Why do they have to remind you that the processing fee can be refunded if the review of your file has not started". Has the processing started now or not?
Well. I am more than happy to withdraw my case and forget about the "Canadian Dream", as long as they refund the application of 5 members+RPRF which I paid together.
(obviously the whole system seems to be in Chaos, both immigration wise and the government itself), and I am now more sure than ever that it cannot be better than UK, Germany etc.)
I agree with your comments. They are all confuse of what to do. The tone in the message is not very good. They are arrogant.
Even myself, if i knew my status i will be happy to withdraw mine also. My status has never been updated by visa office, so i have no clue of the status.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
canadaforall said:
I agree with your comments. They are all confuse of what to do. The tone in the message is not very good. They are arrogant.
Even myself, if i knew my status i will be happy to withdraw mine also. My status has never been updated by visa office, so i have no clue of the status.
Same with me, no status update till today (41Months+). TBH, If they are sure they are not scamming, and have not scammed people in applying, and taken the fees from millions of us to uphold the economy of their country by writing that initial letter and AOR that they will not refund the fee after that stage, then they should pay back our money.
Infact, if they are honest, they should now write all old applicants and ask them that same question again. I tell you millions will withdraw, and they will have to pay back their fees. This is a breach of contract-period. This is nothing more than playing with the emotions and intelligence of well educated and established people.. Whose fault is it if they keep changing their rules and regulations, and their Government and parliament. By no means the applicants. They advertise crystal clear on their websites that the rules and regulations that were in place at the time the application was received is applicable to an applicants case. The letter stipulated and stated categorically that the processing will take 42-48Months. Nowhere does it state that should the parliament change or rules change, then the application will not be processed and be kept in queue indefinitely. If they are not able to finish processing our application within that time limit that they "sold to us", then they should be ready to refund our fees.

What a bloody waste of time. !! What do they think, we are just stupid people without any thing doing. They should know that we are not begging and seeking asylum. They have advertised the need for skilled workers and being one, that is why we applied and wish to contribute to their nation.

Enough is enough!!!!
Enough of this high priority and procedural fairness joke!!
They should stop preaching what they do not practice and portray.

I for one does not want to be treated as a beggar, because I am not one. God forbid, and forgive me my shortcomings.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
schwarzeradler said:
Same with me, no status update till today (41Months+). TBH, If they are sure they are not scamming, and have not scammed people in applying, and taken the fees from millions of us to uphold the economy of their country by writing that initial letter and AOR that they will not refund the fee after that stage, then they should pay back our money.
Infact, if they are honest, they should now write all old applicants and ask them that same question again. I tell you millions will withdraw, and they will have to pay back their fees. This is a breach of contract-period. This is nothing more than playing with the emotions and intelligence of well educated and established people.. Whose fault is it if they keep changing their rules and regulations, and their Government and parliament. By no means the applicants. They advertise crystal clear on their websites that the rules and regulations that were in place at the time the application was received is applicable to an applicants case. The letter stipulated and stated categorically that the processing will take 42-48Months. Nowhere does it state that should the parliament change or rules change, then the application will not be processed and be kept in queue indefinitely. If they are not able to finish processing our application within that time limit that they "sold to us", then they should be ready to refund our fees.

What a bloody waste of time. !! What do they think, we are just stupid people without any thing doing. They should know that we are not begging and seeking asylum. They have advertised the need for skilled workers and being one, that is why we applied and wish to contribute to their nation.

Enough is enough!!!!
Enough of this high priority and procedural fairness joke!!
They should stop preaching what they do not practice and portray.

I for one does not want to be treated as a beggar, because I am not one. God forbid, and forgive me my shortcomings.
I fully agree with you. Sometimes i think in my mind that, the immigration officers might think they are dealing with illiterates, of course not. We are well educated can red, understand and write. Why are they manipulating over us like this? Most of them are not even well educated like immigrants. I have worked with some of them and they were holders of only diplomas.

My friends who are already in Canada are telling me, that when you arrive you have to go to school in order to have a job. this is all nonsense.

If i new the status of my application, i will be happy to withdraw my application. My problem is they do not rely to my e.mail and my status has not been updated. There is still life out of Canada. They are only after our money. If they are refunding the fees, they have to pay interest for keeping it all these years.

There is really a breach of contract. In my AOR they said 18 months, but i have gone above 20 months.

Enough is enough.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saber said:
Dear

Immigration Service
Canadian Embassy
31, rue Hamza B.P. 709
Agdal Rabat MOROCCO ..
Hmm i do not know what they are doing in that visa office in Morocco, this is because the visa office takes care only of 2 countries as i checked online. They are just playing the delaying tactics game. They have no reason to keep your file for long, as it is not flooded with applications like Asian visa offices. The irony is that Asian Visa offices that have many applicants are fast and effective in processing.

Lets wait and see what happens

Wish you good luck.

Zubair Jilani

Oct 30, 2009
Fully agree with your comments dear!
The points you people have raised can also be viewed everywhere at this forum in different threads, diverse but similar stories. As per my own observation every story pointing out one common problem and that is "wastage of time" which i believe and everybody agrees is the only and the most precious thing ever given by the God Almighty in our life. If i were known this waiting process (as per lawyer will take max 18 months..) will take this much of time and will give this much of pain, tense and frustration, i would definitely did not go for this. It’s disheartening fact to see that after fulfilling all the detailed requirements (from rewarding Points till submission) of the CIC set for the immigration, each applicant (is still) should wait for unknown time frame and depend on the luck/fate (the Irony of the game…) and the CIC instead of following the defined timelines which they could not do accordingly for them easy to transfer all the cases to other CIO. How innocent these poor CIC people!!!!
One can easily assume that the CG is least bothered about the immigration process, all they want is to keep the more and more applicant with them (A typical Capitalist/Business mentality how I will explain later). Their (CG) major concern is to just collecting the $$$ from abroad and the best way is to make majority people fool from the poorer countries by showing them high quality life style which commonly exist in all other developed nations. They attract people by showing free health facility (mostly not free nowadays).
Every country needs investment but the way Canadian Govt.(CG) is doing unacceptable, not only an unethical but a pathetic (using the soft words) way of treating humans globally. Their effective Ad/promotion strategy (in which lawyer plays a vital role to create hype) is capable enough to attract (making fool) lot of people from the world. The CG is only looking for the money, regardless of where it comes from. If it comes from SAP immigration process or come through of Fast Track(a new gimmick..) or via Investor Program, blah blah.
Just imagine that till today the backlog of immigration applicants is more than 01million. One can easily calculate 01milX $500 each person, a total of = $500 million (a good money indeed...) per year is still with them and in their account (with zero effort). People like me are wondering, why they aren’t utilize this money to hire more appropriate human resource to assist them, to speed up the long halted FSW cases? They are charging a good amount as fee for the processing, where this money is going? Hang on for a second and remember that these applicants are invited by the CG to fulfill their job current (at that time) market needs, is there is restriction to speed up their cases??? The simple answer will be in NO, I am quite sure they don’t want to do this, they just want to keep this 01 million $ worth of applicants remain as backlog because they do not have to spent or allocate special budget to pay their current CIC staff salaries (this amount is quite sufficient). A total reverse picture of the mind set of highly acclaimed Society, carrying the most modern system in the world. CG is not worried if this will damage their image or will create any negativity. For the skilled labor class they have set a quota of 50/60K each year to fulfill their job market, by doing this it will show other applicants a hope to keep the light on at the end of the tunnel. Because of this unnecessarily delay if the applicant wishes to withdraw S/he allow to do so otherwise sooner or later based on the quota the applicant will get rejection by CIC with any lame excuse(s).
Interestingly, a few months back I have read an article in the newspaper that in 2005/06 an average (approx) 5000- 8000 Pakistanis who have sufficient background in the PK society were settled in Canada under the Investment Category, this was happened due to law and order situation in the country. Imagine the money (5000 investors X $ 500K a min invest amount) they (CG) have successfully, Smartly (cleverly) inducted into their economy, Can be damn good money to any country!!!
Also, I am astonished to see that having so many members we unfortunately not untied. As forum we still doesn't have the ability to raise our voice or to through the CG with these facts of current applicants facing by sitting in long queue since long time just for a decision (in fact waiting for their Fate) from the Canadian Government.
Wondering if there is any idea how should we raise our voices in front of CIC/CG of this forum, perhaps Mr. David Cohen can bring the light on this.
Also, please note that the above are just my views, if you do not agreed its kindly ignore it, its OK to me. Positive feedback will be highly welcome. Sorry for this long written letter after observing, reading different quote with our respectable innocent skilled members I could not stop my fingers to write it up.
Thanks and best regards
Zubair Jilani

canadaforall said:
I fully agree with you. Sometimes i think in my mind that, the immigration officers might think they are dealing with illiterates, of course not. We are well educated can red, understand and write. Why are they manipulating over us like this? Most of them are not even well educated like immigrants. I have worked with some of them and they were holders of only diplomas.

My friends who are already in Canada are telling me, that when you arrive you have to go to school in order to have a job. this is all nonsense.

If i new the status of my application, i will be happy to withdraw my application. My problem is they do not rely to my e.mail and my status has not been updated. There is still life out of Canada. They are only after our money. If they are refunding the fees, they have to pay interest for keeping it all these years.

There is really a breach of contract. In my AOR they said 18 months, but i have gone above 20 months.

Enough is enough.

saber

Mar 13, 2011
A friend received an email from the embassy in Rabat:
Dear

Following new government guidelines on the treatment of federal skilled workers, we inform you that the treatment time was extended and your file will not be processed during the year 2011. Please take note of the Directive:

"We have received enough applications for federal skilled workers since February 27, 2008 to meet our immigration levels the next two years. Because they reflect the current needs of the Canadian labor market, applications based on last round of ministerial instructions are being given priority. Therefore, few applications for federal skilled workers received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year and next year.

There are cons with exceptions: the rare cases where applicants have received guidelines for the medical examination. These applicants will receive a final decision within 12 months after the medical examination. "

Immigration Service
Canadian Embassy
31, rue Hamza B.P. 709
Agdal Rabat MOROCCO ..

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Wow, I am not suprised the CIC is now becoming so blant with their words.

"We have received enough applications for federal skilled workers since February 27, 2008 to meet our immigration levels the next two years. Because they reflect the current needs of the Canadian labor market, applications based on last round of ministerial instructions are being given priority. Therefore, few applications for federal skilled workers received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year and next year.

I got an email of the same type but very very detailed through my local MP. But they really laid down the problems they experiencing whch is all affected by so so many factors, like rationing on visa issuance as the goverment has put a cap on how many they need to issue per year and sometimes in early 2011 they had exhausted all the visa's so they had to wait for a go ahead........

Another thing they received around 640000 applicants for feb 08, so far between that time ad now they only managed to process 300000 from that group of applicants, and plus sometimes early this year I heard that n 2010 there were so many new comers who arrived into canada that exceeded what they was required.

There are cons with exceptions: the rare cases where applicants have received guidelines for the medical examination. These applicants will receive a final decision within 12 months after the medical examination

This group of exceptions are those who had recieved request for doc and medicals that they will be finalliesed by next 12 months. So for those who have not heard from them its unknown and the waiting goes on.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Re: feb 2008 applicants,caips here!!

ash73 said:
Hi Nectar,applied for my caips thru my friend in canada on 30th march.how soon i can expect a response,also should i as well send a file update inquiry to london office?...the cic website says in process and we startes your process on feb29 2008.what to do and expect now??
[/quo te]
hi all ,im a feb 2008 applicant, applied for caips note 5 weeks ago thru a friend in canada,have received them now,the caips notes dont say much,they apparently have a points system now,which gives us only 10 points for age and zero points for education ,adaptibilty,etc.we applied thru sap so an update was never requested and no doc were requested either,also its says 42 to 48 months,and white sheet sent 40 .i dont understand any of this !!.if anybody has some clue about it please reply soon
thanx