+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 11,2013 citizenship test at Glen Erin Mississauga

Sumer

Oct 1, 2012
Hi

We wrote our test on 11 Feb 2013 and no updates. wishing to hear something positive soon.

Please share if there is anybody who wrote their tests, like us, on 11 Feb.

Thanks

Halloum

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's already good news you did not get RQ. Don't e pect them to send you a letter telling you you have or have not passed the test. Be more patient.

Sumer

Oct 1, 2012
Hi

We got our RQ before test :) I'm waiting impatiently just coz I need to go back home on my brother's Wedding.

Sumer

Oct 1, 2012
Here are our timeline

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 23,2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 23, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on September 14, 2012.

when they started processing of our case they sent us RQ on the same day.
We sent that back on Oct 22,2013.

We sent you a notice on January 28, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 11, 2013 at 4:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

After that there is no luck :(

Halloum

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumer said:
Hi

We got our RQ before test :) I'm waiting impatiently just coz I need to go back home on my brother's Wedding.
Apologies, i take my comment back. i hope you get it before your brother wedding. Did you feel that sending all these information in advance helped in the course of the interview. Have the CO asked some questions to clarify stuff or did you feel as if your paper had not been looked at yet? i wish that happened to me at least i could have asked why the RQ was sent to me and have the chance to resolve any concerns! Best of luck.

DELAWARE

Nov 24, 2008
Sumer said:
Here are our timeline

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 23,2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 23, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on September 14, 2012.

when they started processing of our case they sent us RQ on the same day.
We sent that back on Oct 22,2013.

We sent you a notice on January 28, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 11, 2013 at 4:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

After that there is no luck :(
Thanks for sharing your timeline, so your RQ to test date only took 3months! good. Not to worry sure you will get your oath letter soon...