+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FD liquidation - Bank letter doesn't explicitly mention netbanking option

cprasp

Jul 6, 2015
I got a letter from ICICI who have my money in FD for POF. They rejected to explicitly mention that the deposit can be liquidated by logging in to their website. They just mentioned that it can be liquidated through all ICICI channels. Has anybody else faced this problem?

I have captured screen-shots from the net banking site which clearly showcase that net banking does give me an option to liquidate the FD. I hope the photocopies of this will suffice.

If anyone has gotten the letter explicitly mentioning the net banking channel, let us know the branch and format. It might help someone in the future.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I got a letter from ICICI who have my money in FD for POF. They rejected to explicitly mention that the deposit can be liquidated by logging in to their website. They just mentioned that it can be liquidated through all ICICI channels. Has anybody else faced this problem?

I have captured screen-shots from the net banking site which clearly showcase that net banking does give me an option to liquidate the FD. I hope the photocopies of this will suffice.

If anyone has gotten the letter explicitly mentioning the net banking channel, let us know the branch and format. It might help someone in the future.
Why are you so concerned about having this mentioned in the letter? Net banking should be included in the ICICI channels. And CIC is only concerned with the word "liquidated".