+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
I'll just wait then. Asking in case it turns into a never ending wait game. Some people in the US/Canada seem to receive it by mail in days and others have waited weeks.

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
just got mine today. Its been a long waiting time ever in my life
Fingerprint : Oct 19, 2017
FBI received my application: Oct 23, 2017 (paper application)
AOR : Jan 3rd, 2018
IRCC accepted to extend for FBI PCC to 60 days : Jan 22, 2018
FBI successfully processed ( type of payment : money order) Feb 02, 2018
FBI Clearance received : Feb 13, 2018- this is exactly 16 weeks from the day they received my application
Good luck for everyone who 's still waiting for FBI PCC

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Just one more question! I am about to upload my FBI PCC to GCkey account and the system asks me about the document name, doc number, date of issue and date of expire. I need to confirm with you guys

Doc name: FBI Police Clerance
Doc Number: I put the number E201XXXXXXX. Is this correct?
Doc issued: the date they issue which is on my paper
Doc Expire: I never come back to US since 2011 so I see people there put one year from the date they issue. Is that correct?

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Which is the correct email I'd to contact them

identity@ic.fbi.gov or identity@fbi.gov

Asking because my FD 258 information is correct. Yet they got my DOB wrong on the report for eDO process. The mail that I have sent out is pending a reply.

Secondly, I need to start the process for my paper application by resubmitting under eDO request. Not sure how long that will take.

Please let me know

tks,
tbn2k18

Last edited:

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Seems same in paper. If you have time better to wait and see the comparison. I have seen cases where CIC is just rejecting if they found any thing different in PCC . I already had once my application cancelled for other count PCC . They are really strict on PCC part
How different will it be if you scan the physical copy and the pdf uploaded by FIB. I don't see any difference if the physical copy is in B n W.

The pdf is also B n W with background having FBI logo. So unless you get a colour version of physical copy it won't matter.

Reactions: 8494193

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Which is the correct email I'd to contact them

identity@ic.fbi.gov or identity@fbi.gov

Asking because my FD 258 information is correct. Yet they got my DOB wrong on the report for eDO process. The mail that I have sent out is pending a reply.

Secondly, I need to start the process for my paper application by resubmitting under eDO request. Not sure how long that will take.

Please let me know

tks,
tbn2k18
I’ve got a response when I sent an email to identity@fbi.gov

Reactions: tbn2k18

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
How different will it be if you scan the physical copy and the pdf uploaded by FIB. I don't see any difference if the physical copy is in B n W.

The pdf is also B n W with background having FBI logo. So unless you get a colour version of physical copy it won't matter.
I wouldn't be scanning the original, I'd be sending it in as an original document as part of my citizenship application. PCC's are one thing they require to be an original, rather than a photocopy.
I'll just wait for the letter to arrive in the mail and see if its any different just to be safe.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
I wouldn't be scanning the original, I'd be sending it in as an original document as part of my citizenship application. PCC's are one thing they require to be an original, rather than a photocopy.
I'll just wait for the letter to arrive in the mail and see if its any different just to be safe.
Are we supposed to send any hard copies of the documents. All I understood is that pdf needs to be uploaded. The FBI PCC is a pdf issued by them. I would not call it scanned since its generated from their system and provided.

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
Are we supposed to send any hard copies of the documents. All I understood is that pdf needs to be uploaded. The FBI PCC is a pdf issued by them. I would not call it scanned since its generated from their system and provided.
I think we might be applying for different things. For a citizenship application it states that you need to send in the original PCC document with your application by mail. In my case there would be nowhere to upload it to online as I'm not in the process yet with a reference number etc.
Even though I've been living in Canada since 2009, I need the FBI PCC because I'm a truck driver and just about all of my work takes me south in to the US and then back to Canada again and I have way more than 183 days in the past 4 years there.

The processes of different types of application will no doubt differ

Reactions: tbn2k18

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
All - Me and My wife are applying for FBI Clearance. My daughter who was born in USA and will move with us to Canada. Should i do clearance for her too ? she is just 2.

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
All - Me and My wife are applying for FBI Clearance. My daughter who was born in USA and will move with us to Canada. Should i do clearance for her too ? she is just 2.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/about.html

Who needs a police certificate?
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate.

You may need a police certificate from any country or territory that you have spent six months or more since the age of 18.

For example: if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:

• are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Please advice. I requested that FBI use for the electronic version the prints sent for the paper version application and I got this response

Please check your records regarding the DHL tracking number which you provided in the below email. Per DHL, that tracking number does not exist in their records, nor does the number exist in our records. We cannot process your request without the proper tracking number. Below is the message received from DHL when a query was made with the tracking number you provided:

Some of your queries resulted in an error

• 2293671936 (Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again.
I talked with DHL office and they keep records for only 3 months. What puzzles me is how come they do not find it. I have proof of delivery by dhl as I saved a copy two months ago from DHL system.