+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

ds.pete

Jan 22, 2018
Nice.
What did you say to them? I will try to call them.
Another question, how were they able to find your package among all the packages?
I just asked to check the status of my edo application. They looked it up based on date of birth, first and last name, and date of fingerprint delivery. At that time the guy wasn't sure if my prints had been opened yet, and told me to give it another day or two. I am guessing they might have looked into the matter after my inquiry.

ccdg

Feb 6, 2018
I just asked to check the status of my edo application. They looked it up based on date of birth, first and last name, and date of fingerprint delivery. At that time the guy wasn't sure if my prints had been opened yet, and told me to give it another day or two. I am guessing they might have looked into the matter after my inquiry.
Just received an email
"Your fingerprint card has been received for your Identity History Summary Request and will be processed in the date order in which it was received.'

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Just received an email
"Your fingerprint card has been received for your Identity History Summary Request and will be processed in the date order in which it was received.'
You will receive another email soon. "

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I was searching for an option to cancel my initial submission on FBI website when I saw this.

Option to Resubmit via eDO

If you submitted an Identity History Summary request on or after November 1, 2017 via trackable mail only, you have the option to resubmit the request electronically via eDO.
  • Visit https://www.edo.cjis.gov and submit your application and payment.
  • Forward your eDO confirmation e-mail to identity@fbi.gov and include the following mandatory information in your e-mail: telephone number, name of carrier service (i.e., FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, etc.), and the carrier tracking number for your original request.
  • Upon receipt of your e-mail, we will locate your original request and use your previously submitted fingerprint card to process your electronic request.
  • Note: You will only be charged for your eDO request. If you submitted a certified check or money order with your original request, it will be returned to the payer via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail. If you submitted credit card information, it will be securely destroyed.

That means those who have already sent their prints after November 1 2017, can get their response via eDo.

nash4929

Dec 11, 2017
Good Afternoon! I sent my application to the FBI on 18th of October, 2017. I was able to see that my Money order got checked out on Jan 18th. However, I still did not receive anything in the mail. Wondering if anyone who submitted around that date did get their response?

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
I was searching for an option to cancel my initial submission on FBI website when I saw this.

Option to Resubmit via eDO

If you submitted an Identity History Summary request on or after November 1, 2017 via trackable mail only, you have the option to resubmit the request electronically via eDO.
  • Visit https://www.edo.cjis.gov and submit your application and payment.
  • Forward your eDO confirmation e-mail to identity@fbi.gov and include the following mandatory information in your e-mail: telephone number, name of carrier service (i.e., FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, etc.), and the carrier tracking number for your original request.
  • Upon receipt of your e-mail, we will locate your original request and use your previously submitted fingerprint card to process your electronic request.
  • Note: You will only be charged for your eDO request. If you submitted a certified check or money order with your original request, it will be returned to the payer via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail. If you submitted credit card information, it will be securely destroyed.

That means those who have already sent their prints after November 1 2017, can get their response via eDo.
Had I known about this earlier it would have saved me the effort of sending the eDO documents and unnecessary getting finger prints again and sending via FedEx. Feeling :(

However, if my current eDO documents get processed will request FBI to cancel my paper application sent earlier. :oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: WAT876

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Had I known about this earlier it would have saved me the effort of sending the eDO documents and unnecessary getting finger prints again and sending via FedEx. Feeling :(

However, if my current eDO documents get processed will request FBI to cancel my paper application sent earlier. :oops::oops::oops:
Me too, feeling so sad

Well, they don't guarantee any SLA (48h) for the re-use of paper application for eDO. Hence, I am totally okay sending eDO separately :)

Reactions: tbn2k18

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Because in eDO, DOB is optional. On the application form, you can opt to have the DOB mentioned. I opted for it.
Thanks a lot . I already got last week my PCC . I think now it seems very fast .. does they really process in 2 days ?