+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Fingers crossed, for sure. As for PPR, lets see :) Lots of folks with complete documents waiting well over 8+ weeks ahead of me :)
I've been seeing some pretty quick processing times. You seemed to be on the fast track so fast, hang in there!! Positive vibes. You'll get it.

Reactions: 8494193

I've been seeing some pretty quick processing times. You seemed to be on the fast track so fast, hang in there!! Positive vibes. You'll get it.
You're very kind, thank you! Wish you great luck in your application too!

Reactions: WAT876

Uncle Jacob

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Where did you read about the 10 days?
I spoke with a customer service rep when I called about my current application. I just asked her about the new process on 1/31 and that's what she told me.
She also said the current applications will still run at the 10 to 14 weeks timeline.

ppatelronak

Jan 10, 2018
India
Category........
I am Ronak Patel having 6 years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and have master degree in Pharmaceutical Science.
My IELTS score is R-5.5 L-6.5 W-6.0 S-6.0
I want to immigrate with my spouse she is science graduate and having 4 years of experience.
having no any friends or relative in canada.

As per above profile can any one suggest me water it is advisable to apply for immigration to canada if yes which immigration program is suitable for my profile plz reply as early as possibel.

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I am Ronak Patel having 6 years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and have master degree in Pharmaceutical Science.
My IELTS score is R-5.5 L-6.5 W-6.0 S-6.0
I want to immigrate with my spouse she is science graduate and having 4 years of experience.
having no any friends or relative in canada.

As per above profile can any one suggest me water it is advisable to apply for immigration to canada if yes which immigration program is suitable for my profile plz reply as early as possibel.
your experience and education seems good...but problem is ielts score...you have to work hard and try to achieve 7 bands in each....it is hard but not impossible....i guess than only you will be eligible for express entry draw. good luck

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
But there is no information about the new online process. Bump

ppatelronak

Jan 10, 2018
India
Category........
forst of all thanks for ans my question
i am not eligible for even any provincial nominee program any province for which i can apply please advise about it