+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Yanw

Jan 23, 2018
Hello all,
I see that some of you have emailed the FBI to check your status.
On what address can we email them?
If there is a problem with the credit card or fingerprints do they call or email you?

Thanks
Yan

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Just submitted a 3rd request for submission extension. Very worried that a deny may show up.
ahhh, it's depressing to wait for FBI reports.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
My credit card was charged on 17th Jan and I received PCC by post yesterday, I live in California.

I have a quick question I hope someone can help. The certificate has 2 pages, 1st page seems like a cover page and has only my name and address, 2nd page is the actual certificate saying no arrest record, etc. Do we need to scan both the pages or is it only the 2nd page that we need to upload?

Reactions: Pritch52

spso

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
My credit card was charged on 17th Jan and I received PCC by post yesterday, I live in California.

I have a quick question I hope someone can help. The certificate has 2 pages, 1st page seems like a cover page and has only my name and address, 2nd page is the actual certificate saying no arrest record, etc. Do we need to scan both the pages or is it only the 2nd page that we need to upload?
I just uploaded the second page and it was fine. You can upload both if you want, does not make any difference.

Reactions: alexross

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
If you currently live in the US then your PCC from December should be valid for 6 months.
According to IRCC :

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/about.html

• are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.
you need PCC from India issued after 16th Dec 2017 [you last lived in India on 16th Dec 2017 ]
you need PCC from US issued after 16th Dec 2017 [you last lived in US on or after 16th Dec 2017 ]

the above my interpretation however .

if your application was received after 16th Dec 2017 , instead of 5th Dec , you should have been good as it does not matter when did you apply and where were you while applying i think .

capri_sanjeev

Jul 19, 2017
Hello Friends,
For me, the deadline to submit the e-APR is 14-Feb-2018. I may not get FBI PCC by then and I need to ask for extension. I am ready with rest all the documents. Is it a good idea to wait until around 4th Feb (10 days before deadline) and complete the application with LOE asking for extemsion ? The system shows me the screen to pay for the fee, I hope once I pay the fee there won't be much steps to complete e-APR, considering I am submitting with LOE for extension. Please guide.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
San

Just submitted a 3rd request for submission extension. Very worried that a deny may show up.
ahhh, it's depressing to wait for FBI reports.
Unlikely. You'll get that extension, not to worry!

Also, I am preparing to file for my second extension... How soon prior to my current extension deadline must I raise a CSE?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Unlikely. You'll get that extension, not to worry!

Also, I am preparing to file for my second extension... How soon prior to my current extension deadline must I raise a CSE?
I don't know about raising a CSE. I used my cic portal. I guess either way works.
if you have a previous extension granted, I assume there's a placeholder in your cic portal? can you use that placeholder to request an extension?

Reactions: 8494193

I don't know about raising a CSE. I used my cic portal. I guess either way works.
if you have a previous extension granted, I assume there's a placeholder in your cic portal? can you use that placeholder to request an extension?
I've seen folks recommend using a CSE... And then using the upload fields only if it's too late to raise a CSE, considering they take a while to respond.

If I were to use the upload fields, I can wait till the last day easily, right? And just upload the LOE requesting the extension in the upload field, correct?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I've seen folks recommend using a CSE... And then using the upload fields only if it's too late to raise a CSE, considering they take a while to respond.

If I were to use the upload fields, I can wait till the last day easily, right? And just upload the LOE requesting the extension in the upload field, correct?
Yes, I used the upload fields for LOE requesting extensions on due dates for all three times.
Oh mine, I wasn't aware using a CSE is more recommended...................