+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Guys, my card was charged on Oct. 11th, but I still haven't got the PCC yet. I am in the Bay Area.
Should I be concerned now?
you mean your card was charged back to Oct 11th 2017??? or you mean your packaged was delivered on Oct 11th and card was charged recently?
if it's the former case, you need to call FBI as soon as the shut down is over. Usually it won't take months between card charged and report delivery.

Last edited:

wonbinofchina

Dec 4, 2017
you mean your card was charged back to Oct 11th 2017??? or you mean your packaged was delivered on Oct 11th and card was charged recently?
if it's the former case, you need to call FBI as soon as the shut down is over. Usually it won't take months between card charged and report delivery.
Sorry, my bad.
My card was charged on Jan 11th. It's been 9 days, thought it only takes 3-5 days to deliver...

explorerCA

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
We submitted our request around the first week of October. I emailed them to find out when they would be mailing the documents back and they responded within an hour. They shipped the documents on 17 Jan and I received them by 19 Jan (I live in the US).

desaiuditd

Jan 10, 2018
My application was received on Oct. 3 and my CC was charged on Oct. 19th. When I called them, they said they will mail the clearance certificate by Tuesday Jan. 23

Now since there’s a shutdown, will they at least get out all the applications which are already processed and mail them?

I’m really concerned.

My application was received on Oct. 3 and my CC was charged on Oct. 19th. When I called them, they said they will mail the clearance certificate by Tuesday Jan. 23

Now since there’s a shutdown, will they at least get out all the applications which are already processed and mail them?

I’m really concerned.
Sadly, if they haven't mailed it out yet, they won't until the shutdown is lifted (as all employees are off till the shutdown is lifted). If it has already been mailed out, you will receive it as USPS is working and mail delivery is still on.

Kae_be

Oct 24, 2017
Application Sent: Oct 3rd
Application Rcvd: Oct 7th
CC Charged: Jan 19th (got alert at 10pm EST - 2 hours before shutdown)

Hoping fingerprints are accepted and everything goes smoothly now. Application already submitted 1 week ago due to ITA deadline, still waiting for extension.