+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

You can submit rest of the documents but they won’t process until you have PCC
So you ask for an extension within 90 days period and then they give you additional 60 days to submit PCC
That’s when you submit all the documents
Exactly. They will however, process rest of the documents, based on anecdotal evidence. Will know for certain soon (hopefully).

Reactions: Troy2245

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Dates being processed currently
28th September
Hopefully 29th tomorrow
This takes an average processing time to 100-105 days approximately + 3-10 days delivery time
Total approximate time under normal process : 105-112 days on current trend

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
Just called them now ... They said like they dont find my file in their system. They said even though it says its delivered on 27th, because of their security system - It would take two days to reflect in their system & asked me to give a call by the end of this week
What number did you call them on?

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hi all,
timeline for my FBI PCC:
Documents sent to FBI via FedEX: 26 September 2017;
Credit Card charged: 5 January 2018
Waiting to receive the PCC in India.
Wonder how long that would take?

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Yes people have received in 10 days as well for international destinations
Thanks so much! :) Will update my timeline when I receive the PCC!

egy2can

Sep 24, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Does anyone know which date are they processing today, 10 Jan 2018?

ssharman

Feb 19, 2017
Sub: Regarding Expedited FBI Identity Summary for Non-US Citizens

I understand this has been addressed before but I wanted to initiate this discussion again,

I understand that the FBI website is very clear that the expedited process is available only for US citizens or Permanent residents. However, as people on this forum are already aware, there are companies in India which offer an expedited process and promise that the results will be accepted. I had used one such consultancy's recommended agent for my fingerprints which I mailed out personally to FBI. During the process the agent mentioned that they provide the expedited process, but suggested against it for me since I was getting my fingerprints done the day I received my invitation and he felt I had ample time.

However, I want to submit my application asap to cut down my wait time. And so was considering going for the expedite service and re-applying for it. The agent seemed like a professional and trustworthy person. Nonetheless, they do not have a convincing answer to the question about 'What makes them special, when FBI strongly suggests that the expedited process if for US citizens only".

I am confused. So I guess I am looking for a real person to either confirm that this expedited results are accepted by CIC or that this is a real scam. Also I have called a lot of these consultancies and their fees vary from 11,000 INR to 24,000 INR for the expedited process.
Thanks for the responses.

My follow-up to this is, has anyone tried confirming the validity of these expedited PCC for non-US citizens by contacting FBI or any other authority? If not, can someone share a way by which we can actually contact a relevant authority that could help us out with this dillema?

This way we can put to rest this issue. Also, if it does turn out this is valid, it would be a boon to those who have tight deadlines.

Thanks for the responses.

My follow-up to this is, has anyone tried confirming the validity of these expedited PCC for non-US citizens by contacting FBI or any other authority? If not, can someone share a way by which we can actually contact a relevant authority that could help us out with this dillema?

This way we can put to rest this issue. Also, if it does turn out this is valid, it would be a boon to those who have tight deadlines.
I wholeheartedly second this! (The question, I mean)

desaiuditd

Jan 10, 2018
Sub: Regarding Expedited FBI Identity Summary for Non-US Citizens

I understand this has been addressed before but I wanted to initiate this discussion again,

I understand that the FBI website is very clear that the expedited process is available only for US citizens or Permanent residents. However, as people on this forum are already aware, there are companies in India which offer an expedited process and promise that the results will be accepted. I had used one such consultancy's recommended agent for my fingerprints which I mailed out personally to FBI. During the process the agent mentioned that they provide the expedited process, but suggested against it for me since I was getting my fingerprints done the day I received my invitation and he felt I had ample time.

However, I want to submit my application asap to cut down my wait time. And so was considering going for the expedite service and re-applying for it. The agent seemed like a professional and trustworthy person. Nonetheless, they do not have a convincing answer to the question about 'What makes them special, when FBI strongly suggests that the expedited process if for US citizens only".

I am confused. So I guess I am looking for a real person to either confirm that this expedited results are accepted by CIC or that this is a real scam. Also I have called a lot of these consultancies and their fees vary from 11,000 INR to 24,000 INR for the expedited process.
I don't think this is legit. I highly doubt the credibility of such consultancies, especially when they can't even answer themselves about that. That too with so much of money as fees. How come FBI is charging just 18 USD and they are charging near to 180 USD, just for their so called expedited service?