+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Pritch52

Oct 5, 2014
Try to email them and explain?
I tried that about two weeks ago and explained everything. I told them I just wanted to be safe, but the only thing we got back was an email stating something like "we received your email and we won't communicate with you if your application is in normal processing times". Something like that.

I tried that about two weeks ago and explained everything. I told them I just wanted to be safe, but the only thing we got back was an email stating something like "we received your email and we won't communicate with you if your application is in normal processing times". Something like that.
The LOE (with evidence) must be attached to the application prior to submission. If you've only explained it via CSE (again, with evidence), it will take a while longer to receive the extension.

Reactions: Pritch52

qnguyen

Jan 8, 2018
I just received my report back today. Thank you all for contributing to this discussion, the updates have been so helpful to me. Here is my timeline:

Sent via postage mail (USPS First-Class Mail) from Saint Paul, Minnesota: Sep-18 afternoon
Received by FBI: Sep-22
CC charged: Jan-03
Result mailed out: Jan-04 afternoon
Result received in Saint Paul, Minnesota: Jan-08 morning

Good luck!

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I just received my report back today. Thank you all for contributing to this discussion, the updates have been so helpful to me. Here is my timeline:

Sent via postage mail (USPS First-Class Mail) from Saint Paul, Minnesota: Sep-18 afternoon
Received by FBI: Sep-22
CC charged: Jan-03
Result mailed out: Jan-04 afternoon
Result received in Saint Paul, Minnesota: Jan-08 morning

Good luck!
congratulations!
we live in the same city :)

Reactions: Troy2245

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
Hi!
1. Application delivered 21st Sep
2. CC charged 31st Dec
3. PCC mailed 2nd Jan
4. PCC delivered to Maryland 8th Jan
Good luck guys!!

ssharman

Feb 19, 2017
Sub: Regarding Expedited FBI Identity Summary for Non-US Citizens

I understand this has been addressed before but I wanted to initiate this discussion again,

I understand that the FBI website is very clear that the expedited process is available only for US citizens or Permanent residents. However, as people on this forum are already aware, there are companies in India which offer an expedited process and promise that the results will be accepted. I had used one such consultancy's recommended agent for my fingerprints which I mailed out personally to FBI. During the process the agent mentioned that they provide the expedited process, but suggested against it for me since I was getting my fingerprints done the day I received my invitation and he felt I had ample time.

However, I want to submit my application asap to cut down my wait time. And so was considering going for the expedite service and re-applying for it. The agent seemed like a professional and trustworthy person. Nonetheless, they do not have a convincing answer to the question about 'What makes them special, when FBI strongly suggests that the expedited process if for US citizens only".

I am confused. So I guess I am looking for a real person to either confirm that this expedited results are accepted by CIC or that this is a real scam. Also I have called a lot of these consultancies and their fees vary from 11,000 INR to 24,000 INR for the expedited process.

Reactions: sabthar

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017

I understand this has been addressed before but I wanted to initiate this discussion again,

I understand that the FBI website is very clear that the expedited process is available only for US citizens or Permanent residents. However, as people on this forum are already aware, there are companies in India which offer an expedited process and promise that the results will be accepted. I had used one such consultancy's recommended agent for my fingerprints which I mailed out personally to FBI. During the process the agent mentioned that they provide the expedited process, but suggested against it for me since I was getting my fingerprints done the day I received my invitation and he felt I had ample time.

However, I want to submit my application asap to cut down my wait time. And so was considering going for the expedite service and re-applying for it. The agent seemed like a professional and trustworthy person. Nonetheless, they do not have a convincing answer to the question about 'What makes them special, when FBI strongly suggests that the expedited process if for US citizens only".

I am confused. So I guess I am looking for a real person to either confirm that this expedited results are accepted by CIC or that this is a real scam. Also I have called a lot of these consultancies and their fees vary from 11,000 INR to 24,000 INR for the expedited process.
There have been instances where people have got PR through expedited PCC Process. As much as it is scary, people have got away with it.
Up to individual to take that risk! The wait times are increasing for sure but you never know it might work or create problems.
Only people who have done and got PR can be confident about it.
Recommendation is going by normal process.

KARR32

Dec 6, 2017
There have been instances where people have got PR through expedited PCC Process. As much as it is scary, people have got away with it.
Up to individual to take that risk! The wait times are increasing for sure but you never know it might work or create problems.
Only people who have done and got PR can be confident about it.
Recommendation is going by normal process.[i have gone through the normal process but in the event my prints get rejected, I refuse to wait another 15 weeks. Will use the mid method instead.

sabthar

Jan 4, 2018

I also came to know about it - They are saying confidently... Anyone tried ???.