+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

As Sep 5 was long weekend it took few days otherwise they are speeding up. You might hear about your application by Thursday. Good luck!
Definitely the one about many weeks to process Sep 5 was in humor by the FBI ;) Glad to see them keeping pace.

Reactions: yspddr414

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any idea how long it takes to receive the packet if within the US? I know they are based out in DC and my packet is to be delivered to Los Angeles. Any idea how long it takes for the mail to arrive?

And second question, is it okay to travel outside of US if I am living there after getting the FBI Certificate and before submitting the PR Application, just for the weekend.

Thanks

Last edited:

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Any idea how long it takes to receive the packet if within the US? I know they are based out in DC and my packet is to be delivered to Los Angeles. Any idea how long it takes for the mail to arrive? - 1 week

And second question, is it okay to travel outside of US if I am living there after getting the FBI Certificate and before submitting the PR Application, just for the weekend. - I don't see why you can't travel

Thanks

LeoRei

May 13, 2014
My application arrived on Sep2nd. It couldn't be located until yesterday. But suddenly everything happened the same day: CC charged and I got this email: According to the FBI's records, your request was successfully completed and will be mailed on 12/13/2017. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed.
The time/sequence is not always the same!

Nomenome

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Yayy!!! My card was charged today. I sent my application 7th September. I called to check if my prints were accepted and they confirmed it was. What a big relief. I sent 10copies. i did it by myself with a little help from a friend.

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Yayy!!! My card was charged today. I sent my application 7th September. I called to check if my prints were accepted and they confirmed it was. What a big relief. I sent 10copies. i did it by myself with a little help from a friend.
Did your application reached on 7th Sep ? i am curious because my application reached on 8th Sep as per Fedex Tracking so should i expect my application will be processed in 1-2 days ?

giants

Sep 20, 2017
Tough Spot - Need advise
1. Got ITA Oct 4, 2017
2. Deadline to submit documents Jan 3, 2018
3. Submitted and mailed all the fingerprinting documentation to FBI on Sep 26 thru USPS Priority Mail
4. Checked the status of the mail by using the tracking number and it was delivered at FBI Clarksburg WV as of Sep 27, 2017
5. Called up FBI customer service last week, this week and today and as of today they are working on Sep 7, 2017 cases (I am still 20 days behind)
6. Bummer - lost my USPS tracking receipt; searched everywhere but unable to find. Raised a customer service request too and they responded saying that I will have to go to USPS particular store where I mailed it out from to retrieve the tracking number
7. GO to the USPS store last weekend; convince the mailwoman to help with this issue; first she was reluctant but later she starting looking through the bins for all the mails that were sent on Sep 26, 2017 from that facility. Tried for 20 minutes but she couldn't find anything
8. She told me that the mail must have gone thru priority mail and there is no way to track it back. Had it been express mail (overnight) or Registered mail, they could have tracked it. - is this true? How can any business run w/o not having any sort of receipt for the transactions?
9. Now the issue is - I have 20 days left to submit my documentation (Jan 3, 2018) and I am 20 days behind in the FBI case queue. I have no tracking number from USPS
10. Items I have got to substantiate the proof include following:
a) Banker's check photocopies I made which was towards Treasury (FBI) - this is dated Sep 11, 2017
b) I have the photocopies of the fingerprinting forms with police department seal and signature - this is dated Sep 25, 2017
c) USPS customer service response stating that 'for the tracking number I need to contact the particular USPS store from where the mail was sent'
d) I also have in my credit card statement a charge of $6.73 dated Sep 26, 2017 and it shows charges for USPS

DO you think this would suffice as I hate to say I am standing on the edge??? Please advise!

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Tough Spot - Need advise
1. Got ITA Oct 4, 2017
3. Submitted and mailed all the fingerprinting documentation to FBI on Sep 26 thru USPS Priority Mail
4. Checked the status of the mail by using the tracking number and it was delivered at FBI Clarksburg WV as of Sep 27, 2017
5. Called up FBI customer service last week, this week and today and as of today they are working on Sep 7, 2017 cases (I am still 20 days behind)
6. Bummer - lost my USPS tracking receipt; searched everywhere but unable to find. Raised a customer service request too and they responded saying that I will have to go to USPS particular store where I mailed it out from to retrieve the tracking number
7. GO to the USPS store last weekend; convince the mailwoman to help with this issue; first she was reluctant but later she starting looking through the bins for all the mails that were sent on Sep 26, 2017 from that facility. Tried for 20 minutes but she couldn't find anything
8. She told me that the mail must have gone thru priority mail and there is no way to track it back. Had it been express mail (overnight) or Registered mail, they could have tracked it. - is this true? How can any business run w/o not having any sort of receipt for the transactions?
9. Now the issue is - I have 20 days left to submit my documentation (Jan 3, 2018) and I am 20 days behind in the FBI case queue. I have no tracking number from USPS
a) Banker's check photocopies I made which was towards Treasury (FBI) - this is dated Sep 11, 2017
b) I have the photocopies of the fingerprinting forms with police department seal and signature - this is dated Sep 25, 2017
c) USPS customer service response stating that 'for the tracking number I need to contact the particular USPS store from where the mail was sent'
d) I also have in my credit card statement a charge of $6.73 dated Sep 26, 2017 and it shows charges for USPS

DO you think this would suffice as I hate to say I am standing on the edge??? Please advise!
submit all the proofs you have. also explain this issue in LoE. thats the best you can do in this situation.

Reactions: 8494193

SergeiK

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Tough Spot - Need advise
1. Got ITA Oct 4, 2017

I've only sent copy of my FBI clearance application to CIC. No tracking, no fingerprints. Last week they gave me a 60 days extension.

sdeep

Apr 30, 2014
Guys,
I have submitted by application on December 3rd with LOE about police verification(fbi usa), but haven't received any response from CIC yet, how long do they take to respond for LOE ?