+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Betty.Betty

Oct 13, 2017
My package was delivered on Aug 28th. Credit Card got charged Dec 1st and posted Dec 3rd.
Emailed them on Dec 4th to see if fingerprints got accepted and got email saying they were successfully accepted! yay! results will be mailed out today Dec 5th.

it's a loonng wait and I got worried seeing people got rejected. So i sent other copies in early October. Looks like I need to contact credit card company for a new card to avoid that charge....

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Ok, so I assume you have sent only one credit card form for one PCC and now you need more PCC certificates. So here's what you can do.

1. Keep track of the dates. FBI usually opens the package and then it takes them about a week to process it. So there are 2 dates to watch - opening date and processing date. So you can calculate when they'll open your package and when they'll process it.

2. Around between those dates (approximate) email them and include a letter (write/type and sign and then scan - see sample below) and a credit card form (signed and scan) for $18 for each additional copy of FBI PCC.

2. In the letter mention that you would like additional copies of FBI PCC, mention the name and date of birth of the applicant and the address(es) where you want the letter(s) to be sent. See sample of the letter I had sent for your reference below.

Hope this helps.

"
Date:

To,

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division

Biometric Services Section

Sub: Request for additional copy of the identity summary report - FBI Background Check Response

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I had applied for identity summary report and the application and fingerprint card was delivered to your office on < >. I hope it is in queue for processing now as per the timelines provided by your office.

I request you to provide me an additional copy of the identity summary report. This is in addition to the one I requested with the application. I am attaching the credit card form for the additional copy/payment of $18.

Applicants Name:

Date of Birth:

Mailing Address:

Thanking you,

"
Many Thanks! This is extremely helpful. Can you please share the FBI email address as well?

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Ok, so I assume you have sent only one credit card form for one PCC and now you need more PCC certificates. So here's what you can do.

1. Keep track of the dates. FBI usually opens the package and then it takes them about a week to process it. So there are 2 dates to watch - opening date and processing date. So you can calculate when they'll open your package and when they'll process it.

2. Around between those dates (approximate) email them and include a letter (write/type and sign and then scan - see sample below) and a credit card form (signed and scan) for $18 for each additional copy of FBI PCC.

2. In the letter mention that you would like additional copies of FBI PCC, mention the name and date of birth of the applicant and the address(es) where you want the letter(s) to be sent. See sample of the letter I had sent for your reference below.

Hope this helps.

"
Date:

To,

Sub: Request for additional copy of the identity summary report - FBI Background Check Response

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I had applied for identity summary report and the application and fingerprint card was delivered to your office on < >. I hope it is in queue for processing now as per the timelines provided by your office.

I request you to provide me an additional copy of the identity summary report. This is in addition to the one I requested with the application. I am attaching the credit card form for the additional copy/payment of $18.

Applicants Name:

Date of Birth:

Mailing Address:

Thanking you,

"
Many thanks for this @SaintNishant One more thing: I want to change my address for the delivery of the original FBI PCC. I have downloaded the form from FBI website. I want it to be delivered to my uncle's address in the U.S instead of mine in Sri Lanka. When should I email the form to FBI? Do I need to keep track of the opening and processing dates here as well? Many thanks for your assistance!

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Was that enough time though? If I am only given 60 days that wouldn’t be enough time to get my fbi check back

as that
I got mine within the 60 day extension. I suggest you open a case specific query and find out the process to handle this situation. I suggest including a eta when you are expecting the report to provide some timeline to IRCC. Let me know how it goes.

Tombryant246

Nov 26, 2017
Looking at Other peoples certificates on these forums mine won’t be due until April but I have a pnp nomination so next draw I’ll receive my ITA. I have everything ready to go for the application and i wanted to upload it straight away to reduce time and stress but now I’m wondering if it would be wiser to wait until I’m within the 60 days that they are likely to offer extension. Do you know if they work on the rest of your application and use the pcc as the final tick of the box so to speak or do they not start to process your application until they receive that pcc?

I got mine within the 60 day extension. I suggest you open a case specific query and find out the process to handle this situation. I suggest including a eta when you are expecting the report to provide some timeline to IRCC. Let me know how it goes.
LOO

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Many thanks for this @SaintNishant One more thing: I want to change my address for the delivery of the original FBI PCC. I have downloaded the form from FBI website. I want it to be delivered to my uncle's address in the U.S instead of mine in Sri Lanka. When should I email the form to FBI? Do I need to keep track of the opening and processing dates here as well? Many thanks for your assistance!
You can send the form now and see if they accept. If not, then send it around when they open your package.
I would suggest, to make things less complicated, order a new PCC at your uncle's address and leave the one you ordered as is. Its just $18, and less worry for you that way.

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Looking at Other peoples certificates on these forums mine won’t be due until April but I have a pnp nomination so next draw I’ll receive my ITA. I have everything ready to go for the application and i wanted to upload it straight away to reduce time and stress but now I’m wondering if it would be wiser to wait until I’m within the 60 days that they are likely to offer extension. Do you know if they work on the rest of your application and use the pcc as the final tick of the box so to speak or do they not start to process your application until they receive that pcc?

LOO
Not sure if they continue to work on the rest of the application while waiting for PCC. The request letter for PCC from CIC states- "They will continue processing the application if the PCC is not received within 60 days of the request and provide a decision based on the documents already submitted." This statement tells me that they wait till the requested documents are provided and not continue to process the application in the background.

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
You can send the form now and see if they accept. If not, then send it around when they open your package.
I would suggest, to make things less complicated, order a new PCC at your uncle's address and leave the one you ordered as is. Its just $18, and less worry for you that way.
Many thanks, will follow your advice. To order a new PCC, should I use the same FBI form and just submit that with the credit card details? No new fingerprints card needed for this?

Forsberg21

Apr 12, 2017
Does anyone know what type of international mailing service FBI uses to send out the PCC once processed?

Does anyone have a timeline for how long it takes for it to arrive in France?

Thank you

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
Does anyone know what type of international mailing service FBI uses to send out the PCC once processed?

Does anyone have a timeline for how long it takes for it to arrive in France?

Thank you
US First-Class Mail for both domestic and foreign. Check Q10 in FAQ section of FBI IdHSC website.

Reactions: Forsberg21

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi, SaintNishant!
I have a similar question. My details are as follows:
App received by FBI: Aug. 30th
CC charged: Dec. 6th

Do you think today I can send an e-mail with the documents you mention for a second copy to be sent to an US address? As the CC has already been charged, does it mean that my docs have been processed?

Hope this helps.

"
Date:

To,

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Applicants Name:

Date of Birth:

Mailing Address:

Thanking you,

"