+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Forsberg21

Apr 12, 2017
That's exactly what I did. Wrote a letter explaining that I submitted the application on August 1st with proof of delivery obtained from the USPS showing actual signature of person who signed for it, time and address. I also mentioned that with my deadline being the 7th that it was highly unlikely that I would receive the PCC before then and that I will submit as soon as I received it. In addition, I added the receipt for the fingerprint and the mailing of the documents. I did not have a receipt for the money order, but if you have that, add it too. Lastly, I included an email communication between me an FBI showing CIC that I requested the status on my application and FBI responding that they are still processing July 31st packages.

I submitted my eAPR last night so I can't tell you whether or not I got an extension yet but it seems like that's what most everyone else did when they had yet to receive the PCC from the FBI. Hope that helps.
This is what we did, and we got an extension just two days after submitting

satish1947

Aug 3, 2017
That's exactly what I did. Wrote a letter explaining that I submitted the application on August 1st with proof of delivery obtained from the USPS showing actual signature of person who signed for it, time and address. I also mentioned that with my deadline being the 7th that it was highly unlikely that I would receive the PCC before then and that I will submit as soon as I received it. In addition, I added the receipt for the fingerprint and the mailing of the documents. I did not have a receipt for the money order, but if you have that, add it too. Lastly, I included an email communication between me an FBI showing CIC that I requested the status on my application and FBI responding that they are still processing July 31st packages.

I submitted my eAPR last night so I can't tell you whether or not I got an extension yet but it seems like that's what most everyone else did when they had yet to receive the PCC from the FBI. Hope that helps.
Hello,

Any email or contact no of the FBI?

I have this
Identity@ic.fbi.gov

Thanks!!

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
Just spoke to them and they confirmed my report was completed and was mailed out today. Packaged delivered on August 1st.

Reactions: Amar55

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hello senior members,

I'm hoping to get an ITA next month in December. I have a query that I need your advice with.

I travelled to US in 2006 for exactly 73 days and then in 2007 for 86 days. So it totals to exactly 159 days for my entire stay in US till date.

I believe as per the rule I need to provide PCC for any country I have lived/stayed for more than 6 months.

Could you please confirm if I need to obtain PCC for US since my stay was technically less than 6 months (assuming it to be 180 days).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan

hegdvin

Jul 22, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone who received FBI PCC report of yours and your spouse at different dates ? I had sent mine and my spouse fingerprints together in a single envelope but today I just received my spouse report only

Timeline:
Delivered to FBI : July 27th
CC charged : Oct 31st
Spouse report received : Nov 6th

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Even combined duration of stay through multiple trips should be less than 6 months. If that is the case, you do not need a PCC or even an explanation.
Hello senior members,

I have travelled to US only twice in my life. I travelled for 73 days in 2006 (17th June- 28th August) and then for 86 days in 2007 (4th Feb-30th April).

This adds up to 159 days in total. Could you please help me understand if they consider 6 months as 180 days and in this case I won’t be required to produce PCC from FBI.

I’m really breaking my head in figuring this out and I’ve not received an affirmative response yet. Could you please advise.

Also is there a way I can confirm this with IRCC and FBI via email or phone.

Thanks in advance.

Darshan

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Hello senior members,

I have travelled to US only twice in my life. I travelled for 73 days in 2006 (17th June- 28th August) and then for 86 days in 2007 (4th Feb-30th April).

This adds up to 159 days in total. Could you please help me understand if they consider 6 months as 180 days and in this case I won’t be required to produce PCC from FBI.

I’m really breaking my head in figuring this out and I’ve not received an affirmative response yet. Could you please advise.

Also is there a way I can confirm this with IRCC and FBI via email or phone.

Thanks in advance.

Darshan
Hey darshan,
As much i have read these forums, you should go for the fbi pcc. Keep that in hand. Its on the visa officer if he wants a pcc or not. Mostly they ask for it when you are close to 180 days. Thats what i have read. So its better to apply now. Bcz fbi pcc takes 100-110 days. U dont want to get stuck if visa officer demands for it and u havnt yet applied. So my advice is to apply for the fbi pcc and in the meanwhile, do submit ur e-apr and see if the visa officer demands for it. And then submit. This can only be done if u have pcc by that time.

Jan 7, 2017
Hey Friends i called them today
they are processing all the Fingerprints that reached them on August 3 2017 and those that get completed is expected to be mailed out by maximum end of this week and many of you would receive it in end of may be next week.

and i am eagerly waiting for it

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
can we withdraw applications sent to fbi ? i have sent 3 applications but i got my first set of fingerprints right. so is there any way i can withdraw the other applications ???