+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

nsrk

Star Member
May 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
14-08-2017
Hello all,

My credit card details changed after submitting application to FBI. can anybody please let me know how to approach FBI to update new credit card details

Last edited:
Reactions: ultimateenergy

wolf1989

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hello all,

My credit card details changed after submitting application to FBI. can anybody please let me know how to approach FBI to update new credit card details
few days back (within last 5-10 pages) someone provided solution for this on this thread. That person emailed them detals of CC. search for that ..

All the best!

wolf1989

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
few days back (within last 5-10 pages) someone provided solution for this on this thread. That person emailed them detals of CC. search for that ..

All the best!
Aug 12, 2017 at 6:18 PM

⁩ I have a situation around the FBI PCC... I gave my credit card details as payment method. Now Bank Of America is mailing a new credit card because of some fraudulent transaction.... can I email FBI the new credit card details on email or will I have to send a new set of finger prints ?
I had the exact same situation. I called FBI customer care and they mentioned to fill up a new credit card charge form along with a letter detailing why you need to change the card (along with your information - name, dob, date when did fbi receive your application) and the original form (if you have it). I emailed all these letters to them and got acknowledgement from them the very next day that they updated the info.

I called them in 2 days just to make sure. Gladly, my new card was charged last week and hopefully get my PCC coming Monday. Good luck to you too!

there you go!

Reactions: nsrk and madrazi

sirfanmkm

Jul 31, 2017
I sent fingerprints for FBI PCC last week. I took fingerprints with the help of fingerprint technician. Whats the rejection probability? Is it fine submitting multiple applications for FBI PCC?

Aypn

May 9, 2017
Madison, Wisconsin, US
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
First : L7.5 R8.5 W7.5 S 7.5 Second : L9 R9 W7 S 8
I am applying for FBI PCC. Can i send my fingerprint, form and my wife's fingerprint and card together or should i use different envelopes? Please help!

Reactions: JacJ2017

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Called FBI earlier today. Processed and i was told it would be mailed out tomorrow. Hope i get it within 8 days.
Reached FBI on 2nd June, CC charged on 17th Aug and i just had one copy of fingerprint. Glad they accepted it :)

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello all,

Fill out new credit card form and send it via email and mention that you are replacing it.

JacJ2017

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
I am applying for FBI PCC. Can i send my fingerprint, form and my wife's fingerprint and card together or should i use different envelopes? Please help!
Better to put each applicant info together in separate envelopes to avoid mixing up. You can still send both envelopes in one shipping package.

Reactions: nsrk and Aypn