+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

comeafteralone

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Mine was delivered probably on the 6th or 7th of June (no tracking number). Credit card was not charged but when I called them, they said they were processing my request (sigh of relief).

Reactions: ultimateenergy

abcdmdl

Aug 5, 2014
It is not possible for you to catch the 8/30 deadline. Would recommend you submit your application now with LoE.
I did this and worked for me

ITA 17th May fbi pcc delivered 2nd June

Based on research and processing time in any case it wont reach by 16th August hence

I put loe with all proofs and explain they accepted and gave sixty days to submit so explain the stiutaion with proofs n u should b e okay

wolf1989

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Reached on June 1, CC charged on Aug 15.

Called them now, fingerprints are ok and they will mail out the document tomorrow. My deadline is Aug 30. So I guess spending extra $20 for next day express air service finally helped me. Every day counts!! :)

I just sent 1 fingerprint sample done through UPS. I had my doubts about this application and didn't know then that we can send multiple samples, and so have another application in pipeline. I would suggest you guys to send 5 samples (that's the limit)..if you don't want to spend too much to the professionals, get 1 or 2 done from them and rest do it at home even A4 paper is fine. Since we are spending $18 and time is crucial, don't waste the remaining sample by not sending any. Also, people usually add a note saying "These are the best fingerprints which I could get" if one of your finger's prints are not that impressive (I am not sure how effective is the note though)

May the FBI be with you! :D All the best folks!

This is my correspondence with the FBI regarding multiple samples:

Date: Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 6:56 AM
Subject: RE: FBI fingerprinting doubt
To:

Dear

Thank You for your inquiry. Here are the answers to your questions:

1. Yes, you may send up to five sets of fingerprints for your one request.

2. No, you pay only $18 for each request that you mail – example: You send in one request with 5 sets of fingerprints, applicant form and one payment of $18.

You are welcome. Have a good day.

Best Regards,
Laura

If you need further assistance please contact:
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division
Biometric Services Section
Customer Service Group
(304) 625-5590
Office Hours Monday-Friday
8:00am-5:00PM EST
Identity@ic.fbi.gov

Sent:
Wednesday, June 07, 2017 3:55 AM
To: Identity <Identity@ic.fbi.gov>
Subject: FBI fingerprinting doubt

Hello,

I know that sometimes the fingerprinting card is rejected due to improper fingerprints. I have following 2 questions:

1. Is it ok if I send multiple fingerprinting cards with my fingerprints in an application so that if something is wrong on one card, it can be used from the other one?

2. Do I need to pay $18 for each of my fingerprint card?

I appreciate you for replying all queries so patiently. Have a nice day!

Thanks,

Reactions: Samoinp

Samoinp

May 30, 2017

Called them now, fingerprints are ok and they will mail out the document tomorrow. My deadline is Aug 30. So I guess spending extra $20 for next day express air service finally helped me. Every day counts!! :)

I just sent 1 fingerprint sample done through UPS. I had my doubts about this application and didn't know then that we can send multiple samples, and so have another application in pipeline. I would suggest you guys to send 5 samples (that's the limit)..if you don't want to spend too much to the professionals, get 1 or 2 done from them and rest do it at home even A4 paper is fine. Since we are spending $18 and time is crucial, don't waste the remaining sample by not sending any. Also, people usually add a note saying "These are the best fingerprints which I could get" if one of your finger's prints are not that impressive (I am not sure how effective is the note though)

To:

Dear

2. No, you pay only $18 for each request that you mail – example: You send in one request with 5 sets of fingerprints, applicant form and one payment of $18.

Best Regards,
Laura

Customer Service Group
(304) 625-5590
Identity@ic.fbi.gov

Sent:

Hello,

I know that sometimes the fingerprinting card is rejected due to improper fingerprints. I have following 2 questions:

1. Is it ok if I send multiple fingerprinting cards with my fingerprints in an application so that if something is wrong on one card, it can be used from the other one?

Thanks,
>>So I guess spending extra $20 for next day express air service finally helped me

Is this the one you used to send your application or is there any option to request express for their report?

wolf1989

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
>>So I guess spending extra $20 for next day express air service finally helped me

Is this the one you used to send your application or is there any option to request express for their report?
So if you send by first class mail, it reaches in like 3 to 5 days. I used express - 'by air' mail service which delivers the letter on the very next morning. Basically for my current situation - my 90 days deadline is ending in 9 days. If I had chosen not to use 'by air', I could have missed my deadline. Now it seems possible to submit with PCC.

Note: With LOE you get extension for PCC. So not getting PCC within 90 days deadline is fine.

Reactions: Samoinp

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I got my ITA and I applied for FBI PCC I got rejection letter from.fbi a day before the last date to submit the application that finger prints are not in good quality and asked me to apply again for PCC.. I submitted the application with the proof that I have reapplied for PCC whereas I got a notification from.cic that FBI PCC should be submitted before Oct 10 to process the application but I will receive the FBI PCC only on November first week.. I have already paid all the fees.. has anybody gone thru this.. please guide.. is there a way to get a written letter from FBI that they will issue PCC on this date?? pleas guide me

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
So if you send by first class mail, it reaches in like 3 to 5 days. I used express - 'by air' mail service which delivers the letter on the very next morning. Basically for my current situation - my 90 days deadline is ending in 9 days. If I had chosen not to use 'by air', I could have missed my deadline. Now it seems possible to submit with PCC.

Note: With LOE you get extension for PCC. So not getting PCC within 90 days deadline is fine.
Yeah makes sense, wish there was an option for express delivery of the report too.

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I got my ITA and I applied for FBI PCC I got rejection letter from.fbi a day before the last date to submit the application that finger prints are not in good quality and asked me to apply again for PCC.. I submitted the application with the proof that I have reapplied for PCC whereas I got a notification from.cic that FBI PCC should be submitted before Oct 10 to process the application but I will receive the FBI PCC only on November first week.. I have already paid all the fees.. has anybody gone thru this.. please guide.. is there a way to get a written letter from FBI that they will issue PCC on this date?? pleas guide me
I am in a similar situation. Submitted PR application without PCC and was given extension to submit but the extension is not long enough. I plan to write a LOE requesting more time.

vj9

Star Member
May 29, 2017
After waiting for 10+ weeks for my FBI report, I received a dreded "payment info missing " notice from them today. I had sent a Money Order but it seems that did not work out. I only have 9 days to submit my info to FBI.. strongly thinking of decining ITA ( I have a CRS of 434 )
Hey I also sent a money order(from Money gram). Could you tell me which money order you sent? So that I can take further precautions.

marcusvfm2

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Montréal, QC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07/12/2017
AOR Received.
09/03/2017
Med's Done....
08/01/2017
I have sent 10 for me and 10 for my spouse

To:

Dear

Best Regards,
Laura

Customer Service Group
(304) 625-5590
Identity@ic.fbi.gov

Sent:

Hello,

Thanks,