+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello friends... Getting bit tensed now. Applied for my FBI PCC back in first week of June right after the May 31st draw. Have not received any updates or information from FBI.. Wanted to check if anyone from you have received the clearance letters from FBI on applications submitted in June?

Thanks in advance
Hi. They do not notify you after they receive your pakage. Just get updated by calling or emailing them or visiting these threads. They are currently processing applications received in mid May. So you have 2-3 weeks to go before they start processing yours. Hope this helps. :)

hasan.hadi

Sep 24, 2015
Baghdad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/2/2017
Nomination.....
12/4/2017
Congratulations. What is the country of delivery? I'm waiting for mine and today is the deadline. I have a strange feeling that right after I submit my application I'll receive this report and will have to raise CSE immediately.
London, United Kingdom.

jafar_4u

Feb 27, 2017
1. Yes, I have verified the service...
2. Yes, it has a grey watermark...
3. Yes, the logo in the top left-hand corner is in colour...
4. Not to my knowledge. I have realized that not many people are aware of this service...
5. No bro, I am sorry I am not able to do that as it is confidential...

When the process is complete the agency will send you a specific ID, a password AND an access code to securely access your FBI PCC. It is very important that when you do access it that you download it immediately because after access has been successfully granted the code and password specific to your ID will be disabled for security purposes. I.e. it is a one time access...

All the best!

That is great brother,
May i know where are you from and how long it took you to get the service?
I think many people know this and they are not opting risking misrepresentation.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
That is great brother,
May i know where are you from and how long it took you to get the service?
I think many people know this and they are not opting risking misrepresentation.
I'm from British Columbia.
Once they received the package I sent with my prints etc. I received the FBI PCC the very next day in an email.

I believe the process is the very same with the regular FBI services i.e. you have to mail your prints along with the application form, color copy of two government issued IDs and a credit card authorization form for them to charge for the service. Just call them for all instructions.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Has anyone called or emailed FBI to check what applications they are processing now? Thanks.

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it take for them to process the packages and mail out the report?

Thanks

Last edited:

nilsen21

May 31, 2017
To all my friends from USA who got ITA on May 31st- What are you guys planning on the FBI PCC? Just received a note from FBI office that they are now processing applications dated 05/18... To get past May 31st applications it might take them another 4 weeks... not sure what to do on this as we will hit the 90day mark by end of August... any thoughts??

CanadianAspirant

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
called them today, they are opening packages delivered on May19th 2017 and processing packages delivered on May 12th 2017.
(As of August 2nd 2PM EST)
I believe you got your ITA on May 31st, did you already submit your PR application with letter of explanation since you already passed your deadline?

madrazi

Apr 27, 2017
I believe you got your ITA on May 31st, did you already submit your PR application with letter of explanation since you already passed your deadline?
Yes I got my ITA on May 31st, which leaves me until the end of August to submit my application. But I had applied for FBI PCC on May22nd, so I am hoping to get my PCC before end of August.

sgtch

Feb 9, 2017
To all my friends from USA who got ITA on May 31st- What are you guys planning on the FBI PCC? Just received a note from FBI office that they are now processing applications dated 05/18... To get past May 31st applications it might take them another 4 weeks... not sure what to do on this as we will hit the 90day mark by end of August... any thoughts??
I (rather my wife) got ITA on May 31. We applied for FBI PCC on May 29, and the application reached on June 1st. I am still hoping we will receive the certificate by Aug 29th. If not, we will submit with LOE and proof of application and later submit by raising a CSE.

What about you?