+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Guys, my application reached FBI by Apr 17. July 5 is last date to submit my EE application. Is there any possibility that I receive(within US) PCC before July 5 or should I go ahead and submit application with LOE??
Have everything ready. And wait till July 3. If you receive it by then, well and good. If not, submit it with LOE.

Reactions: ganny18

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Guys, my application reached FBI by Apr 17. July 5 is last date to submit my EE application. Is there any possibility that I receive(within US) PCC before July 5 or should I go ahead and submit application with LOE??
Honestly speaking chances are thin. Better be ready with LOE + scanned proofs of postal receipt and documents of fingerprint etc.. . Wait till last moment if you want to,,,

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
So lets say the PCC is delayed. Until what point can you decline the ITA? I have not yet completed my preliminary question so that I still have two options - Continue Application and Decline ITA. Once I submit all the questions and get a document checklist, can I still decline the ITA?

I ask because I dont want to send a LOE about delay in PCC. If I put myself in shoes of a visa officer - why should I care about an incomplete application?

gmchinchayan

Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys,

I know this may seem a bit of a pre-mature move but I registered a few weeks ago and my CRS points generated passed last months minimum by 5 points, assuming that the cut off will get lower, do you think its best to start applying for an FBI US PCC (yes I've lived in the US for a few years)

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guys and girls,

I have a simple question and can not find a clear answer. I visited to the US 3 times with B1/B2 tourist visa, and my visits are:
1) 10 days;
2) 5 months;
3) 2 months

So, total is more than 7 months, Should I apply for US PCC? One of the Canadian lawyers told me that I don't need PCC because I didn't have a regular address and all visits were for traveling reasons, but some friends are telling I have to send required documents as of now as it may take up to 3 months to process. What do you guys think? Did someone have this kind of experience? Your answer would truly appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys and girls,

I have a simple question and can not find a clear answer. I visited to the US 3 times with B1/B2 tourist visa, and my visits are:
1) 10 days;
2) 5 months;
3) 2 months

So, total is more than 7 months, Should I apply for US PCC? One of the Canadian lawyers told me that I don't need PCC because I didn't have a regular address and all visits were for traveling reasons, but some friends are telling I have to send required documents as of now as it may take up to 3 months to process. What do you guys think? Did someone have this kind of experience? Your answer would truly appreciated. Many thanks in advance!
Well. Keep it simple. If the summation of your visits is above 6 months(assuming in the last 10 years), then as per requirement you would need a PCC. Feel free to wait for more experienced members to comment, but this is the jist of what I have researched.

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Well. Keep it simple. If the summation of your visits is above 6 months(assuming in the last 10 years), then as per requirement you would need a PCC. Feel free to wait for more experienced members to comment, but this is the jist of what I have researched.

+1
Also, it doesn't matter if you had permanent address or not. Your information got in record at port of entry so get the FBI PCC done. It will take 8-12 weeks so better start the process asap + it's not that expensive so there is no harm. Scan all the documents that you send for FBI PCC & postal receipt too. That will work as proof if in case you don't receive the pcc in time if needed.

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hey guys,

I know this may seem a bit of a pre-mature move but I registered a few weeks ago and my CRS points generated passed last months minimum by 5 points, assuming that the cut off will get lower, do you think its best to start applying for an FBI US PCC (yes I've lived in the US for a few years)
Yes.

Reactions: gmchinchayan