+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
karthik2479 said:
It will be sent by regular mail - US Postal Service - so no delivery or tracking number - depends on how long India Post takes to deliver.

If you have any friend in the US provide their address for faster delivery (3 to 4 days max) and then have it scanned and sent to you
I gave my friend's address in US and have not received the report yet. It has been more than 2 weeks now. I don't know how a First Class Mail takes so much time in US only.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
I gave my friend's address in US and have not received the report yet. It has been more than 2 weeks now. I don't know how a First Class Mail takes so much time in US only.
Dont worry.. it will not take more time..You will get it soon.. It could be anytime now..

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Maverick28 said:
You might want to check with your friend again or the postal service (USPS). I received my report in India in 2 weeks. So USA should take less time under normal circumstances.

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
singsand said:
Actually , I am in office the entire day and no one at home to receive the courier. hence not sure how would the packet be delivered. Which courier service do they commonly use; just to gather some sense if they would call before delivery.
Thats fine. Its just a regular mail. Nobody needs to receive and sign it. It will be dropped in your mail box.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Tatya_Vinchu said:
You might want to check with your friend again or the postal service (USPS). I received my report in India in 2 weeks. So USA should take less time under normal circumstances.
I have been bugging my friend everyday since the report was mailed out. :D

Will wait till the end of this week (which will make it 3 weeks) and then ask FBI to send the report again.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Application received by FBI on March 6, 2017.
Credit card charged on April 24, 2017.
Expected to receive FBI report in the 1st week of May.

nandu562

Apr 21, 2017
Hi, Can some help me how to get the fingerprints done for the PCC. What options do we have or please send me a link to a threat which discusses this?

Thanks a lot!!!!

sam1989

Jan 13, 2017
My CC was charged yesterday and I called them and they said the fingerprints are going through the system and in the process and call back on Monday for a mailing date.Fingers crossed my fingerprints go through!

nandu562

Apr 21, 2017
Can some help me how to get the fingerprints done for the US PCC. What options do we have or please send me a link to a threat which discusses this?

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
nandu562 said:
Can some help me how to get the fingerprints done for the US PCC. What options do we have or please send me a link to a threat which discusses this?
If you are in the US,go to your local county sherif's office - they will do the fingerprints on the FBI card (supplied by them). Just google and you will find it.

kimokamel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
They are opening today packages received on 6 March. My package was delivered 6 march but the credit card is not charged so far.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Got this reply today from FBI:

Thank you for your inquiry,

According to the FBI's records, your request was received on approximately 3/6/2017 and is currently in process, we are finishing mail received on approximately 3/3/2017. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed.

Thank you,

If you need further assistance please contact:

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division Biometric Services Section Customer Service Group
(304) 625-5590
Office Hours Monday-Friday
8:00am-5:00PM EST
Identity@ic.fbi.gov