+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I did, I submitted both pages

shl615

Mar 16, 2017
Srushti said:
I believe FBI started opening Feb 2nd 2017 applications today!

couple posts earlier on March 10th murarishetty said that they are opening Feb 6th packages.

On a different topic, what's the usual rate on these? Does it usually take them a day or so to process one day's worth of requests? My request arrived on March 1st. Hopefully they get to it soon.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Rocky127 said:
Yes I did, I submitted both pages
Did you un-staple them before scanning? I believe it is impossible to scan all of the second page without removing the staple. Just wanted to check if you did the same way.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
shl615 said:
couple posts earlier on March 10th murarishetty said that they are opening Feb 6th packages.

On a different topic, what's the usual rate on these? Does it usually take them a day or so to process one day's worth of requests? My request arrived on March 1st. Hopefully they get to it soon.
The latest update says that they started opening Feb 13th applications today.
No. of applications being processed in a day depends on the applications load that particular day. There is no fixed set target for them or that i know of. The only way to track is this forum and observe the timelines of people :)

mmm72

Jan 10, 2017
Here is my timeline:

Package recieved by FBI : Jan 24th
CC Charged: Feb 23rd
Report proccessed:March 9th
Package Mailed: March 13th
Package Delivered within US: March 17th.

I think people should also mention their states when talking about delivery dates. For example my package was delivered to NJ which is quite close to WV. However because of the snow storm it has been late a little bit so might be the case for other deliveries mentioned here.

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
mmm72 said:
Here is my timeline:

I think people should also mention their states when talking about delivery dates. For example my package was delivered to NJ which is quite close to WV. However because of the snow storm it has been late a little bit so might be the case for other deliveries mentioned here.
Hi, my timeline is almost same as yours except that my delivery address is India. What do you think, i should add another week to the delivery time?

PMV

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Guys, checking if there's anyone out here with a similar case as mine..

I reside in India presently. I had to get my FBI police check done since I lived in the US for a year. However in terms of mailing address for the PCC, I wrote my friend's address in Ontario so that delivery time would reduce and I could get the PCC sooner, given that it takes time reaching India.

My friend received the PCC..however the address mentioned on the first address page as well as the main page with the PCC contains my friend's address after my name (instead of my actual Indian address). Will this be a problem for CIC in the post ITA phase?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
PMV said:
Guys, checking if there's anyone out here with a similar case as mine..

I reside in India presently. I had to get my FBI police check done since I lived in the US for a year. However in terms of mailing address for the PCC, I wrote my friend's address in Ontario so that delivery time would reduce and I could get the PCC sooner, given that it takes time reaching India.

My friend received the PCC..however the address mentioned on the first address page as well as the main page with the PCC contains my friend's address after my name (instead of my actual Indian address). Will this be a problem for CIC in the post ITA phase?
Plenty of people give US address to get the report quickly and safely. You should be okay. Just explain this in lpe.

kunwardilip

Mar 18, 2017
Can someone tell me the exact amount which gets debited from the Credit Card and under what name? Appreciate your response.

Thanks!

kunwardilip

Mar 18, 2017
mmm72 said:
Here is my timeline:

Could you tell me the exact amount that was charged from the Credit Card and under what name? Appreciate your response.

Thanks!

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Sneakydriver said:
Are you supposed to also send a hard copy or just scan it?
Just scan and upload.