+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

juluri

Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry PR visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
January 17th. Same as Rocky.
Oh nice! My spouse report also delivered on the same day! cc not charged yet!

juluri

Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry PR visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
Will update here as soon as my CC gets charged!
Sure ... I will do the same once it's deducted.

optimyst123

Jan 10, 2017
FBI PCC delivered to california address on Feb 16th. Application was received at FBI on Dec 21st.

Some tips form my experience. Please make use of the FBI customer service number to know your status. They are super nice and helpful. They can give you information like,

- what date's (delivery date at fbi) applications they are opening that day
- if your application was delivered on or before that date, then based on your name and date of birth they can tell you whether your application has been opened and whether the fingerprint card has been scanned yet.
- if not they can give you an estimate on by what day it (fingerprint card) will be scanned. It will take a few days after your application is opened, till your fingerprints are scanned.
- if your fingerprint has been scanned already, then they can tell you if it was legible. That way you don't have to wait till you get the report in mail to find out whether the fingerprints were(or were not) clear enough for the FBI system.
- they can also tell you the date on which your PCC report was mailed out.

In short, please make use of this number, to save yourself some agony and tension while you wait. There is absolutely no need to rely on credit card charge event or rely on the status of other people, to know your status, when FBI can give us such detailed information with a quick phone call.

FBI customer service number : +1-304-625-5590

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
optimyst123 said:
FBI PCC delivered to california address on Feb 16th. Application was received at FBI on Dec 21st.

Some tips form my experience. Please make use of the FBI customer service number to know your status. They are super nice and helpful. They can give you information like,

- what date's (delivery date at fbi) applications they are opening that day
- if your application was delivered on or before that date, then based on your name and date of birth they can tell you whether your application has been opened and whether the fingerprint card has been scanned yet.
- if not they can give you an estimate on by what day it (fingerprint card) will be scanned. It will take a few days after your application is opened, till your fingerprints are scanned.
- if your fingerprint has been scanned already, then they can tell you if it was legible. That way you don't have to wait till you get the report in mail to find out whether the fingerprints were(or were not) clear enough for the FBI system.
- they can also tell you the date on which your PCC report was mailed out.

In short, please make use of this number, to save yourself some agony and tension while you wait. There is absolutely no need to rely on credit card charge event or rely on the status of other people, to know your status, when FBI can give us such detailed information with a quick phone call.

FBI customer service number : +1-304-625-5590
Thanks for this. This motivated me to call and check my application status. My application is in their system and as per their system it was received on January 18th (although the mail reached them on Jan 17th). Currently they are processing applications that were received on January 9th. He mentioned that it would be two more weeks before my application gets picked up for processing.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankushskapoor said:
Hi All,

Package delivered - 20-Jan-2017
CC Charged - 17-Feb-2017

exactly 4 weeks.
Nice. Mine was delivered on 24th. Hopefully will hear soon.

sri27v

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
07-16-2016
Med's Request
01-18-2017
Package received : jan 5th
Credit card chrged: feb 9th
Call FBI Call center: Printer are thr and they will be posting it on 21 st feb and Monday is an holiday 8) 8)

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
sri27v said:
Package received : jan 5th
Credit card chrged: feb 9th
Call FBI Call center: Printer are thr and they will be posting it on 21 st feb and Monday is an holiday 8) 8)
Hi, do we need to wait two weeks after cc charge to check if finger prints were okay?

juluri

Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry PR visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Package received : jan 4th
Credit card chrged: feb 6th
Application processed : feb 16th
Mailing Out : 21st Feb ... since Monday is holiday.

juluri

Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry PR visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
Hi, do we need to wait two weeks after cc charge to check if finger prints were okay?
You may call them after 10 days.

CasioLottoMax

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
CasioLottoMax said:
Hi,

the correspondence above motivated me to contact the FBI today.

- I mailed them my application on 28NOV from Canada by standard post (that was my mistake....)
- FBI received the package on 23rd DEC
- FBI charged my credit card on 31st JAN
- The Fingerprint-scan has been completed on 09FEB (and it takes another 48hrs from completion of scan to mail out)
- The result has been mailed out on Monday 13FEB

now waiting.
So received my package today on 21FEB and I could see the envelope was stamped with 14th Feb instead of 13Feb (as advised on the phone) - but overall 7 days from US to Canada not bad.