+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
Got 2nd extension today as well, deadline set as July 31, 2016. I had the report at hand (which I had recently submitted via CSE and via email but apparently it takes 10-30 days for that to get processed). So I uploaded the report today via MyCIC placeholder. FYI, my first extension deadline was third week of March and I had used the MyCIC upload field to send a LOE.

AnnaBG and Aragorn165, do you know which office sent you the letter/notification about the 2nd deadline? Mine was sent by the local VO, essentially asking me to direct all future correspondence to that office. I hope this bodes well. Oh well.

I am also happy to answer any and all questions related to FBI PCC issues.

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
AnnaBG said:
Hi, Can't say because I only have one extension so far.
Oh, my bad. Meant to address user Boo135 :D

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
MooseNBooze said:
Got 2nd extension today as well, deadline set as July 31, 2016. I had the report at hand (which I had recently submitted via CSE and via email but apparently it takes 10-30 days for that to get processed). So I uploaded the report today via MyCIC placeholder. FYI, my first extension deadline was third week of March and I had used the MyCIC upload field to send a LOE.

AnnaBG and Aragorn165, do you know which office sent you the letter/notification about the 2nd deadline? Mine was sent by the local VO, essentially asking me to direct all future correspondence to that office. I hope this bodes well. Oh well.

I don't know, honestly- the letter seems to make no such indication, and it does not ask me to direct correspondence to any office, either. The email response I got to my CSE was that 'my enquiry had been forwarded to the relevant office,' which makes me think that it was my local VO that gave me the extra deadline- however, I've no way of knowing either way!

Boo135

Jul 13, 2013
MooseNBooze said:

MooseNBooze said:

Im not sure where mine was sent from either, it was signed:

"Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
Case Specific Enquiries | Demande de renseignements propre à un cas
Site : www.cic.gc.ca"

Which seems to me like it could be from anywhere in the CIC empire... I got an email back from the CPC-O saying that I should submit a CSE, and I only ever received a confirmation email back from submitting my CSE. It for sure seems like if you are pressed for time in asking for the extension uploading it through myCIC is the best way to go. Even though call center agents wont advise doing it.

This whole thing has given me grey hair for sure, I wish there was a way to write a scathing review of the FBI but... they are the FBI so I guess ill just keep my head down and hope nothing gets messed up this time..

neel25

Mar 13, 2016
AnnaBG said:
Hi neel25,
Yes, they can tell you when they mailed it. I spamed them with 3 e-mails in the course of 3 days after they charged my credit card because they answer was unclear if all is ok with my file. So they answered after they mailed it "you report was sent yesterday with first class post" or something like that..
I also sent them 2 email. Let see when Will they respond?

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hello everyone,

Does it occur to you? I mailed a certified check to FBI last Dec. And today I got their email saying that my fund is insufficient. My question is that will this put my request another 15 week waiting? I asked them and haven't gotten reply.
Also, I believe that it is 18 dollar fee. How is this insufficient? Unless there is a late fee for cashing the check. I issued the check last July...

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vivian613 said:
Hello everyone,

Does it occur to you? I mailed a certified check to FBI last Dec. And today I got their email saying that my fund is insufficient. My question is that will this put my request another 15 week waiting? I asked them and haven't gotten reply.
Also, I believe that it is 18 dollar fee. How is this insufficient? Unless there is a late fee for cashing the check. I issued the check last July...
I have sent certified check in Dec-15 and my application is processed. From where did you sent this check? If its from Canada, please verify if the check was for 18 canadian dollar or for 18 us dollars. Dont see any other reason. Did you pay certified check fees on top of 18 usd or was it included in the check amount?

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hi folks, I saw that my credit card was charged yesterday(5th april). How long would it take to complete processing and FBI report to reach Singapore? My deadline from CIC is 16th April... Thanks!!

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NeelaR said:
Hi folks, I saw that my credit card was charged yesterday(5th april). How long would it take to complete processing and FBI report to reach Singapore? My deadline from CIC is 16th April... Thanks!!
FBI Processing time 2-3 days. usually fbi mails through ups first class mail (delivery time varies with destination). Tentative delivery time for priority mail is 6-10 business days, so first class could be from 2-3 weeks.

kkits23

Nov 5, 2015
NeelaR said:
Hi Neela,

When was the application received to FBI ? I am also from Singapore and mine reached on 18th Jan.

Kindly keep us posted with the updates.

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
rajibsam said:
I have sent certified check in Dec-15 and my application is processed. From where did you sent this check? If its from Canada, please verify if the check was for 18 canadian dollar or for 18 us dollars. Dont see any other reason. Did you pay certified check fees on top of 18 usd or was it included in the check amount?
I drafted before I left US. So that was last July. I checked with bank, there is no expiration date or late fee for late cashing.

From their email, they asked me to fill a credit card form and scan it to them. I am really concerned that if I am going to wait for another 15 weeks to get the result.