+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boo135 said:
Hi guys,

I sent in my fingerprints to the FBI back in early December and got a 60 day extension to submit my PCC to my EE profile. I was calling the FBI daily to check my application status because I was worried my PCC wouldnt be sent out in time to meet my 60 day deadline, which is up on April 2.. but a few days ago I called and they said that there was a problem with my cc payment form and that they had pulled my file and i would have to submit a new cc form and being the 16+ week waiting period all over again :-[

I submitted a CSE with an LOE and emails between me and the FBI, but im really worried they wont see the CSE before April 2... Does anyone have experience with uploading an LOE in the place meant for the PCC in your EE profile? Is there another way I can ask for a second extension that will be visible on my profile in the next few days?

Im so worried, any help would be great :(
Please call CIC and ask them to extend the deadline. If they dont do it and your deadline isnt extended by 2nd April (say 9pm), then upload the LOE in EE. Earlier people have got extension after uploading LOE in EE (in the place where we have to upload FBI PCC). Though CIC informed them not to upload LOE in place of FBI PCC and to inform them through email if they need extension. I dont have their email id, so call them and if they dont extend then upload LOE.

If you have to send new application for CC, then its better to include extra finger prints so that next time you wont face issue with finger prints. Also go for certified check of USD 18.00. Dont think certified check would have any issue.

My deadline is 12th April. Currently 23rd Dec application is getting processed, my file was received on 30th Dec. So if there is any issue, I may follow the same approach next week.

Boo135

Jul 13, 2013
Thanks so much for the advice!

I did talk to CIC and they said they can only advise doing a CSE but that they understand my worry about the timeline... Ive been trying to call again to get a second opinion but the call line has been too busy..

Has anyone else done something like this by emailing the CIC? Anyone have the email address?

I plan on uploading my LOE into my EE profile if I cant get a hold of them by April 2, I'm just worried they wont accept it for whatever crazy reason...

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boo135 said:
Hi guys,

I sent in my fingerprints to the FBI back in early December and got a 60 day extension to submit my PCC to my EE profile. I was calling the FBI daily to check my application status because I was worried my PCC wouldnt be sent out in time to meet my 60 day deadline, which is up on April 2.. but a few days ago I called and they said that there was a problem with my cc payment form and that they had pulled my file and i would have to submit a new cc form and being the 16+ week waiting period all over again :-[

I submitted a CSE with an LOE and emails between me and the FBI, but im really worried they wont see the CSE before April 2... Does anyone have experience with uploading an LOE in the place meant for the PCC in your EE profile? Is there another way I can ask for a second extension that will be visible on my profile in the next few days?

Im so worried, any help would be great :(
Hi,

From the looks of it, they are asking for new credit card information. I would suggest you to fill a new one and send it ASAP and mention in it that Its critical and request them to process it... most often they would do it...

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
Hi,

From the looks of it, they are asking for new credit card information. I would suggest you to fill a new one and send it ASAP and mention in it that Its critical and request them to process it... most often they would do it...
HI,

I think this is the best thing to do as well.
People can change their payment details. Send them new form and ask them to process the already existing file you sent to them.

Boo135

Jul 13, 2013
I sent them a new cc form right away but they said it was too late and that they had already pulled my file from the system and there is no going back.. I talked to two different FBI call center agents and finally got a hold of their supervisor who I talked to over email. She also said that nothing could be done and that I would have to ask for a second extension from CIC.

This is such a total nightmare, I was soo close, I really hope they understand and grant me another extension.. my Language test results expire in August so I guess I should look into retaking them in case I end up back in the pool..

Does anyone know this elusive email address I can use to send my LOE to CIC? That really sounds like my golden ticket.

ukaz007

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any movement with December Background applications?

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
Boo135 said:
I sent them a new cc form right away but they said it was too late and that they had already pulled my file from the system and there is no going back.. I talked to two different FBI call center agents and finally got a hold of their supervisor who I talked to over email. She also said that nothing could be done and that I would have to ask for a second extension from CIC.

This is such a total nightmare, I was soo close, I really hope they understand and grant me another extension.. my Language test results expire in August so I guess I should look into retaking them in case I end up back in the pool..

Does anyone know this elusive email address I can use to send my LOE to CIC? That really sounds like my golden ticket.
I empathize with your situation. Just know that you're not alone with FBI PCC troubles. This realization may not actually mean much for your application. I understand that. But knowing that there are folks out there with the same or similar issues helped me a great deal. I am now at peace with my FBI PCC troubles.

Anyway, I am pretty sure CIC will grant you another extension. I'm banking on the same so let's hope they do.

This is the email address you're looking for: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Wishing you all the best.

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
Any update guys?
Which applications are being processed as of today?

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
varun22 said:
Any update guys?
Per user rajibsam in another thread, posted on April 1 - "Called FBI now. They are processing application received on 30th Dec 2015."

This is the relevant discussion thread (I encourage all to follow and post in that thread as well) -
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-t247817.4005.html

Boo135

Jul 13, 2013
Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I DID get a second extension!!!!! I'm SO relieved. The extension is until July 15th, so it seems they gave me 14 weeks so im reallllyyy hoping the FBI processes my fingerprints within that time so I dont have to apply for a 3rd extension!

Thanks so much for your helpful advice and comforting words :)

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Today I received a second extension from CIC for my FBI PCC.
It is a relief.
If anyone needs help on how to get second extensions, please feel free to ask, and I shall gladly answer all questions (I may forget I posted in this thread, so if I have not replied to you in 8-10 hours, please PM me)

dpr

Sep 8, 2015
varun22 said:
Any update guys?
====
my credit card got charged yesterday for both me and my spouse. application received by fbi on Jan 4th 2016.
exactly 3 months from the time it was received.
I hv given change of address from India to USA. Any idea of time line of when they mail out the pcc from the time of credit card charging?

cheers

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dpr said:
====
my credit card got charged yesterday for both me and my spouse. application received by fbi on Jan 4th 2016.
exactly 3 months from the time it was received.
I hv given change of address from India to USA. Any idea of time line of when they mail out the pcc from the time of credit card charging?

cheers
My application received 30-dec-2015. Processed 1-Apr-2016. Would be mailed (as per FBI) 6-Apr-2016. So approx 3 working days after processing.

neel25

Mar 13, 2016
[quote
My application received 30-dec-2015. Processed 1-Apr-2016. Would be mailed (as per FBI) 6-Apr-2016. So approx 3 working days after processing.
[/quote]
Hii raji
My cc too charged on 1st April. Please update once u will get ur report.
I Have given us address for delivery. Can they tell us when they mailed ?

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi neel25,
Yes, they can tell you when they mailed it. I spamed them with 3 e-mails in the course of 3 days after they charged my credit card because they answer was unclear if all is ok with my file. So they answered after they mailed it "you report was sent yesterday with first class post" or something like that..