+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

PseudoNamePK

Feb 23, 2016
My FBI application was received in December so I think they will open it soon. I have given my home address in Pakistan but is there any chance of the report getting lost? I am not in any hurry so I don't mind waiting for the report as long as I eventually get it. How long does it take for delivery to this region (India-Pakistan) once the report is ready?

I have a cousin in the US, should I request that the FBI send the report to his address in the US instead?

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PseudoNamePK said:
My FBI application was received in December so I think they will open it soon. I have given my home address in Pakistan but is there any chance of the report getting lost? I am not in any hurry so I don't mind waiting for the report as long as I eventually get it. How long does it take for delivery to this region (India-Pakistan) once the report is ready?

I have a cousin in the US, should I request that the FBI send the report to his address in the US instead?
Get it sent to your Cousin in the US... He/She will receive it in a week max... He/She can scan it and email it to you... All you need is the scan to upload to myCIC..

Same written in the other FBI thread as well.. :D

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
My credit card was charged today, application reached Nov. 30, 2015.
Good luck, all!

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hi forum friends,

this is my story of fingerprinting for FBI CJIS.

my application was delivered on Nov. 30. My fingerprints were done by a professional technician. However, the prints of my fingers were of very low quality (according to her my fingers were unique and extremely difficult to take). It took about three hours from the professional technician to take my prints (I insisted on high quality). After all, she said it is impossible to have a good quality prints, but she will do what she can.

And guess what? my prints were processed a few days ago and were legible.

To all who sends the prints to FBI. Get it done by a PROFESSIONAL technician. They know their work. They use magnifying glasses to see if it will be accepted by FBI or not. Don't waste 4-5 months waiting.

All the best

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-t247817.3885.html

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
moonpat83 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-t247817.3885.html
Has anyone contacted FBI?
Any idea, which applications are being opened as of today?

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varun22 said:
Has anyone contacted FBI?
Any idea, which applications are being opened as of today?
I called today the FBI about my fingerprints which reached them on Nov. 30, 2015 and their response was they processed and sent out my report on March 15th. I assume they are working with Dec 2 or 3 now.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do you refer to your specific file? Do you ask for information based just on your name?

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
How do you refer to your specific file? Do you ask for information based just on your name?
Give them your last name. They verify your first name and DOB.

dpr

Sep 8, 2015
tgman said:
I called today the FBI about my fingerprints which reached them on Nov. 30, 2015 and their response was they processed and sent out my report on March 15th. I assume they are working with Dec 2 or 3 now.
I got a strange response today from fbi that both my spouse and my fbi pcc request has been processed and emailed by usps to India but our credit card has not been charged yet.
also our document courier had reached them on 4th Jan 2016 only.
I hv written back to them asking for more info...I wonder if they hv given me wrong info on email...

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strange, may be they placed your request with dec 4 instead of Jan 4? Let's wait for FBI response.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With the rate this is going I think I have a realistic chance of having my application processed until the end of this month (it was received on 21st dec).

I only wonder how much time the post will take. I have time until 10th May to send it to CIC.

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
AnnaBG said:
With the rate this is going I think I have a realistic chance of having my application processed until the end of this month (it was received on 21st dec).

I only wonder how much time the post will take. I have time until 10th May to send it to CIC.
You'll definitely get it by then.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let all know that I got my PPR on Saturday early morning.. To give a positive message..

I had got an initial extension of 60 days to submit FBI PCC based on my initial LOE with my application...

I also got a second extension when I submitted another LOE using a CSE..

Uploaded the FBI PCC on 25th jan and my Bg chk in my application went into progress in 3 weeks.. And in 10 days got PPR ..

Guys. FBI PCC is a nightmare experience..but IRCC is well aware of its delay... All will go well..

All the best...