+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Hello guys,
Is there anyone here who got positive FBI report with just one fingerprint card? I got my application delivered on May 24 with just one copy of fingerprint card and now, I find many people have submitted multiple copies. I am worried to get rejected. Any feedback and ideas?

Thank you !
DISCLAIMER: My FBI report was not delivered to me yet.

I have had only one set of fingerprints taken - although it was by a professional who specializes in taking fingerprints for FBI checks.

I called the FBI yesterday and they told me they were able to read the prints with no issues.

If you did the fingerprinting my yourself than I would send multiple copies. If you had it done by a professional recommended by the US embassy then you're good with just one copy.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
DISCLAIMER: My FBI report was not delivered to me yet.

I have had only one set of fingerprints taken - although it was by a professional who specializes in taking fingerprints for FBI checks.

I called the FBI yesterday and they told me they were able to read the prints with no issues.

If you did the fingerprinting my yourself than I would send multiple copies. If you had it done by a professional recommended by the US embassy then you're good with just one copy.
Mine was done by a police officer, however, he was a young new officer apparently with no experience. After I submitted my fingerprints I went to him again and he told me that he found out that they were not allowed to take fingerprints for third parties. It turned out it was a bit of luck I got my fingerprint taken by an unaware officer. Now, it is problem to find a place where to get fingerprints taken ) As for fingerprints, it seemed to be of enough quality, I just wanted to know if someone here got rejected by FBI and was required to resend new fingerprints )

Reactions: snow884

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
My application got delivered on March 27. But yet my credit card is not charged. What might be the reason? Please suggest.
I would wait for 3 extra days and if nothing happens until then I would try calling them - depending on the lady that picks up the phone they will be either really nice or really nasty to you

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Mine was done by a police officer, however, he was a young new officer apparently with no experience. After I submitted my fingerprints I went to him again and he told me that he found out that they were not allowed to take fingerprints for third parties. It turned out it was a bit of luck I got my fingerprint taken by an unaware officer. Now, it is problem to find a place where to get fingerprints taken ) As for fingerprints, it seemed to be of enough quality, I just wanted to know if someone here got rejected by FBI and was required to resend new fingerprints )
I initially had my fingerprints taken by a guy who called himself "private detective" - the fingerprints looked really bad and the guy really didn't seem trustworthy. Then I had them taken by a company recommended by the US embassy and they had a lot more professional approach.

I think you were really lucky the police officer was unaware of that rule.

...and to answer your question: I did hear several scary stories. I even heard of guys and gals who had to go have their fingerprints done in a different country.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I initially had my fingerprints taken by a guy who called himself "private detective" - the fingerprints looked really bad and the guy really didn't seem trustworthy. Then I had them taken by a company recommended by the US embassy and they had a lot more professional approach.

I think you were really lucky the police officer was unaware of that rule.

...and to answer your question: I did hear several scary stories. I even heard of guys and gals who had to go have their fingerprints done in a different country.
I see your story was also funny )) I will also think about the option to go to another country for fingerprints if mine will be rejected. For now I will hope and wait :) Thank u for info )

Reactions: snow884

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
I see your story was also funny )) I will also think about the option to go to another country for fingerprints if mine will be rejected. For now I will hope and wait :) Thank u for info )
I hope they will be able to process them for you.

Reactions: Umidjon90