+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
I'll suggest you to wait till the end of July before submitting your application without the FBI PCC. As per the recent timelines, you can expect your PCC by the end of June.
Thank you both for your help. Yes, I would not want to risk anything at this point, and I hope I get my document without any issues by then, hopefully. It is just that given you have all other documents, it does get a bit frustrating having to wait for one singular paper. But I understand both of you and I will wait instead.

Reactions: arrayofhope

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Guys I have sent in my application waiting for it to be delivered hopefully tomorrow and no ITA yet
What is the timeline currently? I sent mine with FedEx

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Guys I have sent in my application waiting for it to be delivered hopefully tomorrow and no ITA yet
What is the timeline currently? I sent mine with FedEx
Right now, many applications for people who are nether US citizens nor US Permanent Residents (Green card holders), the credit cards are being charged (applications being opened) approximately 55-60 days from when the applications were delivered. It takes an additional 7-12 days to get the report back.

For people who are US Citizens or Green card holders, they are able to request this services through FBI approved channelers, which can get them the PCC within a week (maybe even a few hours). Please note, you have to be a US-Citizens or PR card holders to go through the channelers, IRCC also would not accept otherwise.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi guys, I need your urgent help please,
I have made a big mistake and am seeking to fix this as soon as possible,
Guide me please

on May 20, I sent my envelope of documents to FBI, thinking that they will immediately charge my credit card I gave information about my card with expiration date 05/2017. Only after that I got to know that they charge after 2 month after receipt of documents/
What is the best action for me to take? To prepare another full set of documents or just write to them about the issue and provide new credit card information?

Thank you beforehand!

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hi guys, I need your urgent help please,
I have made a big mistake and am seeking to fix this as soon as possible,
Guide me please

on May 20, I sent my envelope of documents to FBI, thinking that they will immediately charge my credit card I gave information about my card with expiration date 05/2017. Only after that I got to know that they charge after 2 month after receipt of documents/
What is the best action for me to take? To prepare another full set of documents or just write to them about the issue and provide new credit card information?

Thank you beforehand!
I would call them and explain the situation.