+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Guys. My application package reached FBI on 25th April. No update since then. My CC hasnt bern charged yet. So what must I do? Any number to call and.check?

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Guys. My application package reached FBI on 25th April. No update since then. My CC hasnt bern charged yet. So what must I do? Any number to call and.check?
Hello Mallhi,
Mine got delivered May the 17th. I called today to check on the status, and have been told that they're currently processing applications delivered in May the 8th.

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
Today I got FBI results for me and my wife, 1 day after submission deadline and now I have to raise a CSE to upload them? I need your expertise on this matter, can I upload both PCC in one file or have to create two files or two CSE's? Can somebody advise?
Iam in the same boat. My ITA is due next week and I will not recieve FBI results by then. If you happen to find out about the procedure. Please let me know how to upload the results later after submitting ITA.

Thanks

Waland

Apr 22, 2017
Iam in the same boat. My ITA is due next week and I will not recieve FBI results by then. If you happen to find out about the procedure. Please let me know how to upload the results later after submitting ITA.

Thanks
I just uploaded both PCCs in one CSE. Hope it will work.

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
I spoke with Customer service today (Friday Afternoon) they are still opening May 08 Applications. Mine was delevered on May 08 and the CC got charged today (Friday)

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Just sent them an email asking about my application status. Mentioned the fedex tracking number and other details that i recieved from Fedex.

nessacanada

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Thanks! I was under the impression that we will be provided with a link/email to upload the FBI results.
if you submitted your application with a letter of explanation and proof that you have already applied for the fbi report, cic may send you a request letter later asking for the fbi report. in this case, there will be a place to upload the report but if you get the report before they ask for it, you have to do the CSE way.

Reactions: nsrk