+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

CENYC

Mar 24, 2017
I finally received my FBI report.
delivered: April 24
CC charged: july 5
received: july 15

I've already submitted my paperwork without FBI report. Should I email CIC? or call ? or is there a way to upload document even after submitting paperwork and receiving AOR?

Samoinp

May 30, 2017

I've already submitted my paperwork without FBI report. Should I email CIC? or call ? or is there a way to upload document even after submitting paperwork and receiving AOR?
Great, that happens to 11 weeks. Was that delivery within US?

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
My package was delivered on 28th April and credit card has not been charged. Should I be worried?
No need to worry. Wait till next week. Mostly on Monday April 28th will be processed. In general they are clearing 2 dates each week. Last week they have cleared April 26 & 27th.

It's better to send them email instead of call. Call reps don't have most updated status for some reason.

Reactions: zee1234

edluyando

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Houston, TX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Houston
NOC Code......
2145/0211
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-07-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Here is the thing,
According to FBI website, now they are taking up to 12 weeks to process applications instead of the 6-8 weeks that they were taking before due to a high increase in the number of applications.
We submitted our application on June 23rd, and we sent a LOE with a copy of the application, waybill, proof of payment, etc. Apparently this would have worked out. However, CIC is asking us for the certificate itself to be submitted before September 10th, if not, they will assess our application with everything we have already submitted and it MIGHT be refused. We are supposed to get our certificates by September 20th roughly.
I would like to know if, even though we sent a LOE regarding this, CIC could reject our application because of FBI certificate missing. It would be a shame after spending a lot of time and money to do this. We are hoping to get an extension form CIC in order to get our certificates and send them accordingly.
Your feedback would very much appreciated,
Thanks and good luck to you all

nandu562

Apr 21, 2017

Hi, Did u write a LOE for not attaching the FBI PPC and submit your application ?I f so what supporting documents did you attach. and please let me know how to upload PCC later when we receive it?

edluyando

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Houston, TX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Houston
NOC Code......
2145/0211
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-07-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Hi, Did u write a LOE for not attaching the FBI PPC and submit your application ?I f so what supporting documents did you attach. and please let me know how to upload PCC later when we receive it?
We did write a LOE saying that we already applied to our FBI certificates, we attached copy of the application, waybill, proof of payment (money order). Apparently this would have worked out, now we are waiting.
For uploading documents, we used a representative, they said we have to wait 2 weeks before the deadline (September 10th) and then they would take further actions regarding this, we hope to get an extension from CIC in order to submit the FBI certificates

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Here is the thing,
According to FBI website, now they are taking up to 12 weeks to process applications instead of the 6-8 weeks that they were taking before due to a high increase in the number of applications.
We submitted our application on June 23rd, and we sent a LOE with a copy of the application, waybill, proof of payment, etc. Apparently this would have worked out. However, CIC is asking us for the certificate itself to be submitted before September 10th, if not, they will assess our application with everything we have already submitted and it MIGHT be refused. We are supposed to get our certificates by September 20th roughly.
I would like to know if, even though we sent a LOE regarding this, CIC could reject our application because of FBI certificate missing. It would be a shame after spending a lot of time and money to do this. We are hoping to get an extension form CIC in order to get our certificates and send them accordingly.
Your feedback would very much appreciated,
Thanks and good luck to you all
Not answering you, just had a question. Is there any reason you chose to submit it way early instead of waiting 85 days or so?