+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

vj9

Star Member
May 29, 2017
any tips on the reading? kinda struggling with that
Well, I did a lot of practice. Good thing to do is read the passage very quickly, and underline key words while reading the passage and try to understand what the passage is trying to say. I read, understand and underline keywords in a sentence in 2-3 seconds. Practice is the key.

Reactions: 4RyL

CENYC

Mar 24, 2017
I just called and my application has been processed and will be mailed tomorrow (New York)

Package delivered : April 24
Credit card charged : July 5
Processed: July 10
To be mailed: July 11
Received: ???

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
CC charged today. Dates as follows:

Received by FBI April 27
File processed/CC charged 10 July

I called and they said they are dispatching files recd on the 25th. So most prob. Wed. my file will be dispatched..Currently opening 28th of April

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
How will one get to know if the finger prints we all right or have any issue.
Unfortunately FBI won't tell you if they are allright or not until they open your package which happens only after 10-12 weeks after your package arrives at their facility. That is why it is highly recommended to make sure about fingerprints' quality and send several sets of them.

Ocean.vp

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Unfortunately FBI won't tell you if they are allright or not until they open your package which happens only after 10-12 weeks after your package arrives at their facility. That is why it is highly recommended to make sure about fingerprints' quality and send several sets of them.
Package opened, Credit Card charged.
Now how do i know if finger prints are all right, do they send some communication, or calling/emailing them is the only way to know status of your application.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Package opened, Credit Card charged.
Now how do i know if finger prints are all right, do they send some communication, or calling/emailing them is the only way to know status of your application.
As far as I know, the only way to know this is calling or emailing them. They do not contact you themselves except the fact that they send you a report indicating that your fingerprints were illegible by mail.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
That post is from 2012. It is 6 months under express entry for your current country of residence.
Wooow,
I didn't know that. So does the 6 month validity apply only while beginning (AOR) or it has to be valid during the entire period of processing. I mean would somebody have to get a new PCC if their application decision has not been made within 6 months? Thank you!