Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Currently residing in USA for more than 6 months, with spouse who is also here for more than 6 months, thus assuming that both of us need to apply for FBI PCC.

The FBI Identity history form requires the last four of the SSN of the applicant. However, since I am requesting the same for my spouse who is on an dependent visa (no SSN), would it be okay to provide the last four digits of the Individual Tax Id Number?

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
You do not need to provide the SSN if you don't have it. If you want the SSN to be on the report, then fill it out. If you don't have it, just write down not applicable

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
systix said:
Currently residing in USA for more than 6 months, with spouse who is also here for more than 6 months, thus assuming that both of us need to apply for FBI PCC.

The FBI Identity history form requires the last four of the SSN of the applicant. However, since I am requesting the same for my spouse who is on an dependent visa (no SSN), would it be okay to provide the last four digits of the Individual Tax Id Number?
SSN is not mandatory. they will do with name and DOB. If he/she doesn't have SSN, mention it as N/A

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a SSN but i didnt mention it in form. Is it an issue?
Don't think so. But may be, an SSN would help them identify the applicant more faster and could expedite the processing, IMO.