+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Police Clearance Certificate from Toronto, Canada

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
PDF copy downloaded from their Site is sufficient.

Hi ishakeshavan,

I am not sure if you are still here. My wife has submitted her FBI fingerprints through an FBI approved channelers and received a PDF copy ( digital copy from FBI) just like you guys but not hard copy. I am not sure if this digital copy is good enough for IRCC and we are also applying for inland spousal sponsorship. I read somewhere it`s saying IRCC do not accept digital copy and only hard copy.

Not sure what to do now, we will have to follow the same steps as you guys.

Te Mischin

May 25, 2021
Hi ishakeshavan,

I am not sure if you are still here. My wife has submitted her FBI fingerprints through an FBI approved channelers and received a PDF copy ( digital copy from FBI) just like you guys but not hard copy. I am not sure if this digital copy is good enough for IRCC and we are also applying for inland spousal sponsorship. I read somewhere it`s saying IRCC do not accept digital copy and only hard copy.

Not sure what to do now, we will have to follow the same steps as you guys.
I ordered a hard copy from FBI and it’s exactly the same as you print the digital copy I was surprised but that’s why I know the digital one is good enough.

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
I ordered a hard copy from FBI and it’s exactly the same as you print the digital copy I was surprised but that’s why I know the digital one is good enough.

Hi Te Mischin,

We really hope so because we have already submitted the digital copy we got from FIB approved channelers. We hope our application is not being rejected because of this.

Thank you,

Reactions: Te Mischin

Te Mischin

May 25, 2021
Hi Te Mischin,

We really hope so because we have already submitted the digital copy we got from FIB approved channelers. We hope our application is not being rejected because of this.

Thank you,
As my application, I uploaded the digital one too because the hard copy is the same and the signature in the hard copy is digital signature not the written. So don’t worry about it

Rashi Agarwal

May 21, 2021
As my application, I uploaded the digital one too because the hard copy is the same and the signature in the hard copy is digital signature not the written. So don’t worry about it
Did you receive the hard copy? How many days will it take to get the hard copy from the FBI? Its been already 10 days since I received the digital copy

Te Mischin

May 25, 2021
Did you receive the hard copy? How many days will it take to get the hard copy from the FBI? Its been already 10 days since I received the digital copy
It was about 20-25 days I remember. The hard copy is the print of digital copy nothing is different between them.

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
So I had sent in my fingerprints - but they got rejected due to quality. Question : Will I have to repay the 18 dollar fees and send in a new bar code with new fingerprints - or can I send in a new set of fingerprints with the already paid bar code?

Tentse

Feb 23, 2021

Srikanth99

Feb 24, 2022
Hello Guys,

I have mailed my fingerprints along with confirmation email to the CJIS, WV and it was delivered yesterday morning. I still have not received any confirmation. How long does this usually take ? Thnaks.

tachyon

Feb 23, 2022
Hello Guys,

I have mailed my fingerprints along with confirmation email to the CJIS, WV and it was delivered yesterday morning. I still have not received any confirmation. How long does this usually take ? Thnaks.
It took 5 business days for me. Got it done in Nov 2022. They claim to complete it within 3-5 business days so it was spot-on in my case.