Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
mdeep83 said:
Hi ict18,

I am in a similar situation and in my case I had to apply for BOWP soon as well. Hence, I had called the IRCC helpline and was told by an agent that I do not have to wait till the last day of ITA expiration. Like others have mentioned here on this thread, submission of proof with letter of explanation mentioning that you have made your best efforts to obtain one and would provide the same as soon as you receive it.

In my case, I had submitted multiple copies of finger prints and in a second mailer to FBI, I sent digitally scanned fingerprints printed on a card as well. I have provided proof of all of these with an LOE. The background check process will not be started till they receive the PCC. But you should be OK with submitting the application with LOE and proof (at least that's what I was told by IRCC).

Hope this helps.
Thanks! I did this today and received the AOR. Hopefully the Police Certificate arrives soon.

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
ict18 said:
Hi! The FBI said that my document was sent to me on Feb 14th and I should receive it after 4 weeks. Four weeks passed and I didn't receive the document, I'm assuming that it is still on its way because ordinary mail usually takes longer to arrive here in Dominican Republic. However, I emailed the FBI and asked them to send it again, this time to my PO Box address, just in case the first one went missing. They already re-send it last week.

I was waiting to see if I got the mail today but I didn't so I uploaded everything to CIC this morning with proof that I requested the Police Certificate and a LOE.
Does it really take that long for overseas? 4 weeks? Also I guess there is no way you can track your package, can you?

Nadine1

Mar 17, 2017
My husband and i mail off our FBI application from February 06, 2017 and up to this morning March 22nd I called and they are telling me that they don't have it in their systems. I am guessing this is a very long process. I have no way to track it so not even sure if it reach to them but they are saying to wait and just keep on calling.

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Nadine1 said:
My husband and i mail off our FBI application from February 06, 2017 and up to this morning March 22nd I called and they are telling me that they don't have it in their systems. I am guessing this is a very long process. I have no way to track it so not even sure if it reach to them but they are saying to wait and just keep on calling.
They won't be able to tell you anything until they start processing your application. How did you pay? If by credit card then it should have been charged by now.

ict18

Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Tatya_Vinchu said:
Does it really take that long for overseas? 4 weeks? Also I guess there is no way you can track your package, can you?
Nope, the FBI doesn't give you a tracking number.

therealdawg

Mar 22, 2017
hitesh0414 said:
I applied without FBI PCC. Write an LOE and say you will upload the FBI PCC as soon as you get it. Attach the courier receipt as a proof of applying FBI PCC in LOE as well as PCC section.I even did not waited for last day of ITA validity.
So I'm assuming that applying w/o an FBI report will get you the AOR with no problem? I will be able to submit the FBI report as a supplement as soon as it's delivered right?

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
therealdawg said:
So I'm assuming that applying w/o an FBI report will get you the AOR with no problem? I will be able to submit the FBI report as a supplement as soon as it's delivered right?
Right.