+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Manas_Dass

Feb 14, 2017
I am trying to get PCC done from FBI. The FBI site says it takes 12-14 weeks. There are channelers who can do it in a week but that is for citizens only. I called up the channelers as well to confirm.

However there is this company in Pune claiming to get it done in a week provided I have a friends US address. Is this possible?

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
You're taking a huge risk going through a channeler if you are not a US citizen. This has been discussed in depth on this site many times.

The fact this place requires you to use a friend's US address should tell you they're being sketchy.

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manas_Dass said:
I am trying to get PCC done from FBI. The FBI site says it takes 12-14 weeks. There are channelers who can do it in a week but that is for citizens only. I called up the channelers as well to confirm.

However there is this company in Pune claiming to get it done in a week provided I have a friends US address. Is this possible?
It is evident that it is a bogus claim. Do not jeopardize your application . I know it is frustrating to wait but CIC is aware of the long processing times and provides additional time for FBI PCC.

Manas_Dass

Feb 14, 2017
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I will go through the regular process and wait just like everyone.

hasan.hadi

Sep 24, 2015
Baghdad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/2/2017
Nomination.....
12/4/2017
Try to use FBI-Approved Channelers i belive they can get it in less time than the regular process but they are more expensive.

P.S i haven't tried any of them

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
we tried international finger printing in Delhi and this agency helped us to secure FBI PCC in 20 days..

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Guys, If you are not US citizen or US permanent resident then DO NOT USE CHANNELER for getting FBI PCC.

I did the same mistake but luckily realised on time that it will not work so I got direct one.

PLEASE DO NOT USE CHANNELLER'S FBI PCC.

The direct one now takes only 8 weeks.

Manas_Dass

Feb 14, 2017
ashwani.m said:
we tried international finger printing in Delhi and this agency helped us to secure FBI PCC in 20 days..
Did CIC accept the PCC in your case? did you get the Visa ?

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Manas_Dass said:
Did CIC accept the PCC in your case? did you get the Visa ?
We are in process of submitting e-APR but as per agency, they have done in past for several clients. I firstly had doubts if this agency is new n all but agency is run by senior Indian Lawyers and when I did enquiry, security guard of the premise, neighbors everyone said that agency is quite old and numbers of people coming to them has been very high since last few years..

We are taking our chance. Fingers crossed.. We got pcc in soft copy (scanned in email) and will get hard copy in another 4-5 days..

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
hitesh0414 said:
Guys, If you are not US citizen or US permanent resident then DO NOT USE CHANNELER for getting FBI PCC.

I did the same mistake but luckily realised on time that it will not work so I got direct one.

PLEASE DO NOT USE CHANNELLER'S FBI PCC.

The direct one now takes only 8 weeks.
Hi hitesh, we are not using channeler directly as when I emailed them, they confirmed that they can't serve us as we are not US citizen. But this agency has contacts and we are using their services not channelrs' .. So it should be fine.. But now I am scared after reading your post.

You said "I did the same mistake but luckily realised on time that it will not work so I got direct one".. How did you realise and when did you realise that it won't work ?

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
ashwani.m said:
Hi hitesh, we are not using channeler directly as when I emailed them, they confirmed that they can't serve us as we are not US citizen. But this agency has contacts and we are using their services not channelrs' .. So it should be fine.. But now I am scared after reading your post.

You said "I did the same mistake but luckily realised on time that it will not work so I got direct one".. How did you realise and when did you realise that it won't work ?
It will not be fine. This agency might not be channeler in itself but the contact they are claiming to have is definitely a channeler. Look, The PCC I got from similar agency was printed on Blue security paper but the PCC I got directly from FBI was printed on standard white A4 Paper.

If you read carefully, FBI clearly mentions on their website that they do not print summary check reports on blue paper now and reports are printed on white paper.

I read this statement after getting PCC from agency but as I said I was lucky to realise on time before submitting eAPR.

Again advising you to apply FBI PCC directly to FBI and you will get in 2 months. In the meantime if you get ITA, you can keep the courier slip saved and upload it in eAPR as proof of applying FBI PCC so that CIC does not reject your application on grounds of missing PCC.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
hitesh0414 said:
It will not be fine. This agency might not be channeler in itself but the contact they are claiming to have is definitely a channeler. Look, The PCC I got from similar agency was printed on Blue security paper but the PCC I got directly from FBI was printed on standard white A4 Paper.

If you read carefully, FBI clearly mentions on their website that they do not print summary check reports on blue paper now and reports are printed on white paper.

I read this statement after getting PCC from agency but as I said I was lucky to realise on time before submitting eAPR.

Again advising you to apply FBI PCC directly to FBI and you will get in 2 months. In the meantime if you get ITA, you can keep the courier slip saved and upload it in eAPR as proof of applying FBI PCC so that CIC does not reject your application on grounds of missing PCC.
thanks a lot for your detailed response and suggestions. Just to mention that I got PCC on white paper and not blue paper. Will it still be invalid? I can send you the same if you provide your email id.

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
ashwani.m said:
thanks a lot for your detailed response and suggestions. Just to mention that I got PCC on white paper and not blue paper. Will it still be invalid? I can send you the same if you provide your email id.
This is a good discussion. I had the same doubts a month back. Based on the discussion on the forum and suggestions I went with the direct route.

I had contacted 3 agencies in India doing the shorter process and myself found International Finger Printing to be the best. I am from Mumbai so was not able to visit them.

The biggest problem is that they claim that this is allowed, but this is written nowhere.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
ankushskapoor said:
This is a good discussion. I had the same doubts a month back. Based on the discussion on the forum and suggestions I went with the direct route.

I had contacted 3 agencies in India doing the shorter process and myself found International Finger Printing to be the best. I am from Mumbai so was not able to visit them.

The biggest problem is that they claim that this is allowed, but this is written nowhere.
True Ankush but at the same true, it is also not written anywhere that getting PCC thorugh any agency is not allowed.. no where on cic or FBI website.. I talked to this agency today and they assured that they have never got a single rejection in last 15-17 years.. They also asked me in return that their tax return, website everything is genuine and they obviously can't take risk of providing fake FBI report.. Everyone knows anything related to FBI or USA and where can we land at.. in a soup.. So no agency will take risk.. Their office is quite old and if they were doing some scam/fraud, they would never publish info everywhere and even never changed any address. to reiterate, ppl who run are attorneys in supreme court and practicing..