+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC USA - channeler recommendations?

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it is when you are misrepresenting the facts. CIC asked you to get a report from FBI and you got a report "from" FBI. if you are clean then chapter closed !!
You should be more careful about the recommendations that you make on this forum because they have real consequences for people. It clearly states on the IRCC website that only U.S. persons can use a chaneller. More than that, you ARE misrepresenting yourself to the chaneller if you obtain a report as a non-U.S. person.

Don't cut corners people; you are investing so much time and expense into this application. Take the time to prepare it properly.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
You should be more careful about the recommendations that you make on this forum because they have real consequences for people. It clearly states on the IRCC website that only U.S. persons can use a chaneller. More than that, you ARE misrepresenting yourself to the chaneller if you obtain a report as a non-U.S. person.

Don't cut corners people; you are investing so much time and expense into this application. Take the time to prepare it properly.
this clearly shows you have never been to a channeler.

Sindan

Jun 17, 2017
Hmm.. I am in India and got a service provider to get me the FBI PCC in 15 days, at a higher fee.
The PCC is legitimate and I got my COPR already.

Reactions: Amar55

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
I just used Fieldprint today after my standard application sent to the FBI had fingerprints that couldn't be read (even though I got them at the local police station!). I made the appointment yesterday for 9 am today (first of the day), went to some gift and shipping shop in the middle of nowhere, the woman working there pulled out a fieldprint rolling kiosk and we got my prints - it took 4 tries to get my left-hand fingers so I guess mine are just stubborn. By 9:04 I was in the parking lot with an email that my results were ready. It said not to access them on a mobile device so I had to wait until I was home but I now have a PDF that looks exactly like my husband's mailed copy but with the FBI logo in color, and his has two vertical lines at the bottom. The true test will be when the CIC evaluates them but a few others on here have used the same company and/or soft copies of channeler-obtained reports successfully so I'm hoping for the best.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
this clearly shows you have never been to a channeler.
I don't think it shows he "hasn't been to a channeler" though :) I think picklee is just issuing a word of caution.

The information that both IRCC and the FBI provides is very clear about who can and cannot use channelers. Just because there are some people who got away with doing it, doesn't mean everyone will have the same luck ("cats and dogs don't have the same luck" :) ). The persons who got through with using a channeler even though they weren't a US Citizen or a Green card Holder may have just gotten lucky (maybe they got an Immigration Officer who was feeling nice and/or lazy that day).

I think what picklee and others (including myself) are saying is that it just may not be worth the risk. Just in case fortune isn't planning to smile on you the way it has on others, the best bet might just be to go through the prescribed channels to get the FBI PCC, even if it does take longer.

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
I don't think it shows he "hasn't been to a channeler" though :) I think picklee is just issuing a word of caution.

The information that both IRCC and the FBI provides is very clear about who can and cannot use channelers. Just because there are some people who got away with doing it, doesn't mean everyone will have the same luck ("cats and dogs don't have the same luck" :) ). The persons who got through with using a channeler even though they weren't a US Citizen or a Green card Holder may have just gotten lucky (maybe they got an Immigration Officer who was feeling nice and/or lazy that day).

I think what picklee and others (including myself) are saying is that it just may not be worth the risk. Just in case fortune isn't planning to smile on you the way it has on others, the best bet might just be to go through the prescribed channels to get the FBI PCC, even if it does take longer.
To second this, just because you get PPR does not mean you are free and clear. If FBI/IRCC decides that fraud has occurred they might dig down and start process to revoke the PRs. If you google around you can look up the cases where IRCC has gone after folks who has used fraudulent services / lawyers.

I am not a lawyer so I cannot tell you for certain what to do. Just want to add a note of caution for future folks who may stumble upon this thread.

Reactions: crescent_jam

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I am happy to say I got my FBI PCC from channeler Fieldprint after no more than 15 minutes! This morning I went to a site for fingerprinting, and it was painless. They checked my ID and took my fingerprints on a machine. It took under 10 minutes total. And probably no more than 15 minutes after I had left, I got an email that my results were ready.

They also charged a flat fee of $50, which I think is about as much as the 3-4 month process if you consider the $25 It takes to get fingerprints at a local police station here.

https://fieldprintusa.com/FBISubPage_2col.aspx?ChannelID=266

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
I am happy to say I got my FBI PCC from channeler Fieldprint after no more than 15 minutes! This morning I went to a site for fingerprinting, and it was painless. They checked my ID and took my fingerprints on a machine. It took under 10 minutes total. And probably no more than 15 minutes after I had left, I got an email that my results were ready.

They also charged a flat fee of $50, which I think is about as much as the 3-4 month process if you consider the $25 It takes to get fingerprints at a local police station here.

https://fieldprintusa.com/FBISubPage_2col.aspx?ChannelID=266
That's great! It really is the more economical choice for a fingerprint cost like that. In my city the local police only charge $5 a person so we tried (and half failed) the usual FBI routine. And now that I'm a landed PR I can now add to the thread that Fieldprint's soft copy of the document uploaded to the PR application works (which, I mean, was probably predictable, but still unnerving with such a small sample size for that specific method)!

Reactions: trumprefugee