+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC - Low fingerprints (Rejected twice)

alexsteward

Star Member
Sep 21, 2008
I have hardly any fingerprints and got my second rejection letter that my fingerprints are very low and try again.

How to get FBI PCC .. is there any alternative way ....you guys got your PCC from FBI for people like me who have low fingerprints.

Any suggestions? Does CIC offers an alternative for those who constantly get rejected by the FBI? Would they accept local police report or anything like that from the US?

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
I have hardly any fingerprints and got my second rejection letter that my fingerprints are very low and try again.

How to get FBI PCC .. is there any alternative way ....you guys got your PCC from FBI for people like me who have low fingerprints.

Any suggestions? Does CIC offers an alternative for those who constantly get rejected by the FBI? Would they accept local police report or anything like that from the US?
My wife also has issues with fingerprints. She had all sorts of issues getting a good set of FPs when I sponsored her. She had to go to a good professional fingerprinting service and pay to get it professionally done. Even then it was a challenge but the place was good (with good equipment) and tried a few times until they got prints that they felt confident in.

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016

Mine were rejected as inadequate once also. I made a special day-trip down to a U.S. police station where there was a booking officer who was skilled at taking fingerprints up to the FBI's high standards. Wear thin cotton gloves for a week or so before you have them taken, and try not to wash your hands too often. Also eat plenty of protein so that your skin will be nice and healthy.

Reactions: EstherBarros