Passport Req..
11_may_18
VISA ISSUED...
15 may 18
LANDED..........
25 JUNE
pl
Just want to share my experience for obtaining FBI PCC
Me and my wife are Indian citizens and we stayed in USA for more than 6 months on B1 Visa. We got in touch with an agent in Pune, India and got our PCC in Pune, India from FBI in 10 calendar days. We read online as well as on some AOR groups that this is illegal and would be rejected. However we have got out COPR with this PCC. The PCC was in color (which is strange) as against black and white ones which you get by normal process.
please can u update how much they charge for fbi pcc from india with in 15 days

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
16K INR per application
You should know that it is illegal for non US citizens and non Green card holders to use these services. If found by CIC, you will be banned for 5 years. Why would you want to start a new journey in a new country using wrong means? That's just wrong man

keano16

Dec 10, 2017
You should follow the normal course as mentioned on the CIC website (and not go through a channeler or agency unless a US citizen etc). Agencies here are a sham, and sometimes you won't even get it in 15-20 days. I got only fingerprints done for 4k in Pune and then followed the normal procedure. It took 4 months for my result to arrive. However, you can send fingerprint card copies, shipping receipt etc to CIC. I think they are well aware of the delays due to FBI PCC

Spurk

Jan 2, 2018
Hi,

Both me and my wife (H1B and H4) have lived in USA and India for more than 6 months each.

I have sent across my Fingerprints to FBI a day ago, hoping to get my USA PCC in the next few months. Now, I need your suggestion on getting my Wife’s USA PCC, since she’s in India (Kolkata) now ..
[ I would assume whole family needs PCCs when applying for PR. ]

(1) Would you advise her to go For JK Consultancy in Kolkata to get the job done? Or they also use “channelers” that aren’t allowed for Non-citizens ?

(the link below mentions JK Delhi only though).

https://in.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/a-z-index/fingerprinting-and-criminal-background-checks/

Note: We need someone authentic in Kolkata to get the Fingerprints done on Fd-258.. after that, she can ship herself via FedEx to FBI CJIS .. as I understand.

Thank you,
Spurk

In Bangalore, go to the State Forensic Science Laboratory. They will do it for you. Call them and ask for the required documents.

Do not go with any agency. It has been mentioned many times that only US Citizens and GC Holders can get their PCC quickly through a channeler. Others have to go through the normal channel. If you start today, you will have your PCC within 2-3 months. Keep a copy of the fingerprinting card and courier receipt as a proof. If your PCC does not arrive before 90 days deadline to submit eAPR, submit your application with these as a proof that you have applied for PCC. CIC will consider your application and once you get your PCC, send it to CIC.

P.S. I am not in Bangalore.

Spurk

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone willing to share any insights?

Spurk

Hi,

Both me and my wife (H1B and H4) have lived in USA and India for more than 6 months each.

I have sent across my Fingerprints to FBI a day ago, hoping to get my USA PCC in the next few months. Now, I need your suggestion on getting my Wife’s USA PCC, since she’s in India (Kolkata) now ..

(1) Would you advise her to go For JK Consultancy in Kolkata to get the job done? Or they also use “channelers” that aren’t allowed for Non-citizens ?

https://in.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/a-z-index/fingerprinting-and-criminal-background-checks/

Note: We need someone authentic in Kolkata to get the Fingerprints done on Fd-258.. after that, she can ship herself via FedEx to FBI CJIS .. as I understand.

Thank you,
Spurk

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Hi,

Thank you,
Spurk
The link you provided does not seem to give fingerprint locations in Kolkata. Search for one. If JK Consultancy has the proper equipment for fingerprinting then no harm in going there as long as they fingerprint on FD-258. Since you said your wife will ship the fingerprints along with other things by herself there is no "channelers". This is only when you hire agencies to ship and do rest of the process for you. Just the act of fingerprinting does not channelers and all. So you have nothing to worry.

Reactions: Spurk

Merchant

Nov 1, 2017
Just want to share my experience for obtaining FBI PCC
Me and my wife are Indian citizens and we stayed in USA for more than 6 months on B1 Visa. We got in touch with an agent in Pune, India and got our PCC in Pune, India from FBI in 10 calendar days. We read online as well as on some AOR groups that this is illegal and would be rejected. However we have got out COPR with this PCC. The PCC was in color (which is strange) as against black and white ones which you get by normal process.
Hello there, can you share the details of the agency, as I also reside in Pune and have to get my USA PCC done since I've received my ITA.

Thanks

vaneetsp

Sep 27, 2018
Hi, @craig123

@Maverick28
I have submitted my application for USA PCC to FBI online. The next step is to send the fingerprint form FD258 along with the copy of email confirmation.
Please can someone guide me from where can I get my fingerprints done in Mumbai ?

Thank you
Vaneet

niti0105

Jan 4, 2019
Hi, @craig123

@Maverick28
I have submitted my application for USA PCC to FBI online. The next step is to send the fingerprint form FD258 along with the copy of email confirmation.
Please can someone guide me from where can I get my fingerprints done in Mumbai ?

Thank you
Vaneet
Hi @vaneetsp

Can you please guide me through the process you followed and how many days it took for you to get the PCC from USA.

Thanks!!