+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC from India

naina03

Oct 3, 2016
Hi,

I need PCC from FBI as I have stayed in US for 9 months (3 visits for 3 months each).
I am the secondary application in our profile and We have already received the ITA.

Could anybody please help with the following info:
- We are currently in Bangalore. Any idea from where to get the fingerprinting done?
- One agency from Delhi contacted us saying that they can get the FBI PCC done and that we will have to pay more if we need it faster. But I am wondering how can they make the process faster. The FBI will take their own time. Any suggestions/experiences?

Thanks a lot in advance!

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
naina03 said:
Hi,

I need PCC from FBI as I have stayed in US for 9 months (3 visits for 3 months each).
I am the secondary application in our profile and We have already received the ITA.

- We are currently in Bangalore. Any idea from where to get the fingerprinting done?
- One agency from Delhi contacted us saying that they can get the FBI PCC done and that we will have to pay more if we need it faster. But I am wondering how can they make the process faster. The FBI will take their own time. Any suggestions/experiences?

Thanks a lot in advance!
I don't think any agency can get you the FBI PCC faster(unless some new rules have come into place). In the US, faster service is available only for Permanent residents and US citizens through FBI approved Channelers. Usually takes about 2-3 months for everyone else.

You should be able to get your fingerprints done at a local police station. Just take the FBI approved fingerprint card and have them take your prints. There is an active member here named Maverick28 " http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/Maverick28-u652358.html ". I believe he is in Bangalore(i'm not sure about this) and he might be able to give you a better idea of how to have your fingerprints done.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I'm reposting something I'd posted in another thread a few months ago -

The "Channeler" service is what the consultancies use to get your FBI clearance in a few weeks. They are effectively scamming you and putting your application in jeopardy.

You can do the fingerprinting yourself, or there are agencies that can do it for you - nothing wrong with getting a digital fingerprint through an agency before sending it in to the FBI yourself.

-----------

To everyone asking about the Channeler service - please go read the official FBI instructions here -> https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Specifically, look at this section on the page.

An FBI-approved Channeler may only process requests for a U.S. person (an individual who is a citizen of the U.S. or a lawful permanent resident of the U.S.). A lawful permanent resident is any person not a citizen of the U.S. who is residing in the U.S. under legally recognized and lawfully recorded permanent residence as an immigrant (also known “Permanent Resident Alien,” “Resident Alien Permit Holder,” and “Green Card Holder”).

If you are NOT a US Citizen/Green Card Holder/Permanent Resident Alien, you are going against the express direction of the FBI. This is not a minor issue - this can get your application rejected.

The two letters do NOT look the same. CIC can easily tell that you got this through a channeler. Now, they may choose to ignore this, or they may choose to reject your application. If they choose to reject your application, you have no recourse - you cannot complain and say you didn't know this, or blame it on an agent, or say that your agency promised that it was the same - this is your decision and you will have to own it.

For a decision as major as moving to another country, why are you trying to save a few weeks? Especially since the CIC makes it very easy to submit your AoR without the FBI verification. You just have to add a LoE with proof that you submitted your fingerprints (FedEx/UPS shipping receipt), and they will give you extra time to get it from the FBI. They are reasonable about this, and it really isn't a big deal.

The risk/reward calculation does not make sense. You are risking the rejection (and possible barring for five years) of your application, while the reward is that you save a maximum of 3 months? And that's not even going into the money that you're paying to a shady agent who will happily tell you that it's all the same thing, of course you will get it, etc. etc. He isn't affected if your application gets rejected.

I'm a non-US citizen living in the US. I submitted my fingerprints to the FBI on November 23, and received my PCC on January 17. The process is easy, and getting fingerprints is no big deal. You can even do it yourself, check Youtube and you'll find lots of videos telling you how to do it.

Reactions: ashu1710

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
naina03 said:
Hi,

Thanks a lot in advance!
In Bangalore, go to the State Forensic Science Laboratory. They will do it for you. Call them and ask for the required documents.

Do not go with any agency. It has been mentioned many times that only US Citizens and GC Holders can get their PCC quickly through a channeler. Others have to go through the normal channel. If you start today, you will have your PCC within 2-3 months. Keep a copy of the fingerprinting card and courier receipt as a proof. If your PCC does not arrive before 90 days deadline to submit eAPR, submit your application with these as a proof that you have applied for PCC. CIC will consider your application and once you get your PCC, send it to CIC.

P.S. I am not in Bangalore.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
I'm reposting something I'd posted in another thread a few months ago -

The "Channeler" service is what the consultancies use to get your FBI clearance in a few weeks. They are effectively scamming you and putting your application in jeopardy.

You can do the fingerprinting yourself, or there are agencies that can do it for you - nothing wrong with getting a digital fingerprint through an agency before sending it in to the FBI yourself.

-----------

To everyone asking about the Channeler service - please go read the official FBI instructions here -> https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Specifically, look at this section on the page.

An FBI-approved Channeler may only process requests for a U.S. person (an individual who is a citizen of the U.S. or a lawful permanent resident of the U.S.). A lawful permanent resident is any person not a citizen of the U.S. who is residing in the U.S. under legally recognized and lawfully recorded permanent residence as an immigrant (also known “Permanent Resident Alien,” “Resident Alien Permit Holder,” and “Green Card Holder”).

If you are NOT a US Citizen/Green Card Holder/Permanent Resident Alien, you are going against the express direction of the FBI. This is not a minor issue - this can get your application rejected.

The two letters do NOT look the same. CIC can easily tell that you got this through a channeler. Now, they may choose to ignore this, or they may choose to reject your application. If they choose to reject your application, you have no recourse - you cannot complain and say you didn't know this, or blame it on an agent, or say that your agency promised that it was the same - this is your decision and you will have to own it.

For a decision as major as moving to another country, why are you trying to save a few weeks? Especially since the CIC makes it very easy to submit your AoR without the FBI verification. You just have to add a LoE with proof that you submitted your fingerprints (FedEx/UPS shipping receipt), and they will give you extra time to get it from the FBI. They are reasonable about this, and it really isn't a big deal.

The risk/reward calculation does not make sense. You are risking the rejection (and possible barring for five years) of your application, while the reward is that you save a maximum of 3 months? And that's not even going into the money that you're paying to a shady agent who will happily tell you that it's all the same thing, of course you will get it, etc. etc. He isn't affected if your application gets rejected.

I'm a non-US citizen living in the US. I submitted my fingerprints to the FBI on November 23, and received my PCC on January 17. The process is easy, and getting fingerprints is no big deal. You can even do it yourself, check Youtube and you'll find lots of videos telling you how to do it.
>> The two letters do NOT look the same

Do you have the source of this? What is the difference between those two letters?

kaddu747

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
02-11-2016
Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-29-2017
Hi,

Thanks a lot in advance!
I'm not sure the state forensic lab will comply with your fingerprinting request. You can also try Truth Labs in Manipal Center near MG Road. I got mine done from them.

kaddu747

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
02-11-2016
Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-29-2017
Hi,

Thanks a lot in advance!
I'm not sure the state forensic lab will comply with your fingerprinting request. You can also try Truth Labs in Manipal Center near MG Road. I got mine done from them.

Bastman

Jun 12, 2017
Just want to share my experience for obtaining FBI PCC
Me and my wife are Indian citizens and we stayed in USA for more than 6 months on B1 Visa. We got in touch with an agent in Pune, India and got our PCC in Pune, India from FBI in 10 calendar days. We read online as well as on some AOR groups that this is illegal and would be rejected. However we have got out COPR with this PCC. The PCC was in color (which is strange) as against black and white ones which you get by normal process.

Reactions: midnightfalcon

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
d
Me and my wife are Indian citizens and we stayed in USA for more than 6 months on B1 Visa. We got in touch with an agent in Pune, India and got our PCC in Pune, India from FBI in 10 calendar days. We read online as well as on some AOR groups that this is illegal and would be rejected. However we have got out COPR with this PCC. The PCC was in color (which is strange) as against black and white ones which you get by normal process.
did cic accept this pccfrom an agency ???

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Yes, thats the reason I got the COPR.

Yes
people here in forum are saying that cic dont accept third party pcc .. you are the first person to say that ur pcc got accepted.can u dm me.. i sent a message too.. thanx in advance

Bastman

Jun 12, 2017
people here in forum are saying that cic dont accept third party pcc .. you are the first person to say that ur pcc got accepted.can u dm me.. i sent a message too.. thanx in advance
The PCC is issued by FBI only and hence it doesn't matter to cic I guess. I personally know atleast 3 cases eho applied through agent and have received PPR now. Will reply yo your message too

midnightfalcon

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Dear Batman,
That was my question too, Do they accept PCC from agents who avail the PCC in 10 - 20 days.
I am really glad to hear that it was accepted. A lot of people are telling me its a risk as the application can be rejected.

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
How was your experience with Truth Labs? How much did they charge? I'm also in Bangalore and trying to figure out a way to get my fingerprinting done.