+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC fingerprint mail or electronic scan via USPS/third party?

uzumaki.naruto

Jul 22, 2019
Hey guys,

for FBI PCC for people residing in US, did you mail fingerprint card or did you use electronic submission via third party/USPS scan?

Are there pro/cons for doing either? Which one is quicker/easier?

santab

Sep 15, 2018
I dont think there are any pros or cons of one over other.
Not sure where you live. But as far as I know, you can go to local Sheriff's office or police station and get this done. Those guys are aware of the procedure and will most likely take electronic print outs for you. Check you local community/municipal website

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Hey guys,

for FBI PCC for people residing in US, did you mail fingerprint card or did you use electronic submission via third party/USPS scan?

Are there pro/cons for doing either? Which one is quicker/easier?
Mailed the fingerprint card thru USPS and got the PCC in 3 days after it got delivered.

Edit: Got the fingerprints taken at my local police department for $10.

Last edited:

fakenews

Star Member
May 29, 2019
I actually did the fingerprint at home. Bought the fingerprint card and ink from Amazon and followed the instructions. Mailed it to FBI and received the report in about a week.

Some police station charges $30 or so to do the fingerprinting. Just want to let everyone know DIY is also an option

surojittaurus

Mar 9, 2020
Hi Guys,

Is it valid to submit finger prints using USPS in America for police clearance certificate from FBI?

Thanks!